Air Hostess Jobs New applicants can apply for air hostess positions and secure their futures, according to the most recent advertisements. These positions are available to mature, responsible, and qualified individuals who are still unemployed.
This is a good opportunity because unemployed people who apply for air hostess jobs can succeed because they will learn new skills and grow professionally.
You can get into this industry if you have good communication skills and know how to treat people well, so it doesn’t matter if you have a high qualification for this position.
Candidates who work as air hostesses have the opportunity to meet people from a variety of backgrounds and gain an understanding of how people behave. In addition, they will have the opportunity to travel to a variety of countries. Simply put, you will be able to interact with a variety of people and improve your ideas.
Any male or female from any city in Pakistan, including Islamabad, Karachi, Rawalpindi, and Multan, can apply for these positions. If you’re interested in learning more about air hostess jobs, including what they entail, how to apply, and salary and benefits, read on.
Most of the time, an air hostess, flight attendant, or cabin crew member works for airlines to make sure passengers on airline, commercial, business jet, or military aircraft are comfortable and safe.
Greeting passengers and directing them to their seats on board Make sure that all hand luggage is safely stored away and that passengers are aware of safety procedures. check all safety belts and galleys are secure preceding take-off. make declarations for the pilot and answer inquiries during the flight.
Table of Contents
Air Hostess Jobs Detail
|Hiring Organization||Reputed Airlines|
|Place of Posting||Faisalabad airport|
|Age Limit||18-25 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
Air Hostess Jobs Name of Posts
Air Hostess Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Required Qualification: Intermediate or graduation with 2nd division from government recognize institute.
Marital status: Unmarried /single status is preferred.
Age: Age should me 18 years minimum or 25 years maximum.
Height: Minimum 5 feet 2 inches maximum 6 inches.
Weight: Weight should not exceed than 75kg and should be proportionate to height.
Languages: Must have command over writing and listening fluent Urdu and English.
Physical status: Physical appearance should be beautiful, smart and sharp.
Candidate must have friendly approach.
Air Hostess Jobs Responsibilities
New applicants are desired for air hostess positions, but they are unaware of the duties associated with the position. To address this issue, we have listed all of the responsibilities associated with the position.
- checking the safety equipment, aircraft cleanliness, seat pockets is up to date and that all meals and stock are on board
- welcoming passengers and directing them to their seats;
- To know all passenger seat belts
- Making announcements on behalf of the pilot and answering passenger questions during the flight;
- Crew informed of flight details and schedule, if there are passengers with any special requirements, like diabetic passengers, passengers in wheelchairs or the number of infants.
- Providing meals and refreshments to passengers;
- Ensuring the health and safety of the passengers at all time.
- Manage Cabin Systems on the aircraft
- Aware all problems of passengers
- Giving flight report
- Operating the aircraft equipment and system.
- Maintaining emergency situation onboard
- Providing all information to the passengers.
How to Apply for Air Hostess Jobs
- Candidates who meet the requirements should apply online through the link provided below for the desired airline. Candidates with a higher level of education and experience will be preferred.
- There will be no TA/DA for any clearance.