Those students who want to continue their education in Lebanon have some good news. The American University of Beirut Scholarship application period has opened. Remarkable Scholarships 2023 [Fully Funded]
The Grants are for Single guy’s and Expert’s level degree programs. The American College of Beirut (AUB) offered a Completely Financed Grant in organization with the Mastercard Starting point for worldwide understudies.
American University of Beirut Scholarship Candidates from everywhere the world are qualified to apply. The American University of Beirut (AUB)’s MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program aims to train young people to be change agents in their countries, communities, and regions.
Researchers are expected to partake in this program notwithstanding their certification courses in studios, courses, and hands on work. American University of Beirut Scholarship
The American College of Beirut is a free, private, and non-partisan college in Beirut, Lebanon. In the 2018 QS World University Rankings, it ranked first in the Arab region, making it one of the most well-liked universities in the Middle East.
We urged you to should apply for the MasterCard Establishment Grant. One of the best opportunities to study in Lebanon is presented here. Please read the entire article below to learn more about AUB Scholarships.
Details About the American University of Beirut Scholarship 2023
- Host Country: Lebanon
- Host University: The American University of Beirut
- Scholarship By: Mastercard Foundation
- Degree level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Award: Fully Funded
Candidates who are interested must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The language of instruction is English.
- Eligible are all international students.
- Refugees from Africa, homeless people in Lebanon, and refugees from Africa are eligible for graduate scholarships.
- You ought to have a Four year certification to apply for the Graduate degree.
- Selection and admission are made based on: disadvantage in terms of money, academic promise, potential for leadership, and a desire to help others and return to one’s community.
- There are ($50 or L.L.75,000) application fees.
All of the following documents are required for AUB Scholarships:
- official transcript,
- two letters of recommendation,
- IELTS or TOEFL,
- GMAT for MBA program,
- and GRE for some Faculty of Arts and Sciences majors.
How to apply!
The course of utilization is totally online for MasterCard Establishment Grant 2023. Candidates should join every one of the expected records alongside the Application structure. For application and more subtleties kindly visit the authority site given underneath.
- On the off chance that living in Lebanon (Lebanese and non-Lebanese), complete the web-based Graduate Monetary Application for the MasterCard Establishment Researchers Program and submit it by 19 Walk 2023 Here.
- Fill out Form A for each family member who is employed and Form B for each member who is self-employed if they are living in Lebanon (Lebanese and non-Lebanese).
- Fill out the Graduate Financial Application for the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program online by March 19, 1923, if you are from Africa.
How can I get full scholarship in AUB?
How Do I Apply for Scholarships?
Be a registered full-time student.
Maintain a minimum average of 2.2 per term. …
Meet the criteria for the specific scholarship.
Submit a completed financial aid application and be assessed by the Office of Financial Aid to be eligible for financial assistance.
What is the MasterCard scholarship at AUB?
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at AUB aims to prepare young people to be agents of change in their communities, countries, and regions. Scholars attend a series of workshops, courses, and fieldwork in addition to the courses for their degrees.
Does AUB require SAT?
Requirements. To apply for regular admissions, the student needs to submit an undergraduate application along with the following documents: SAT1 results. High school records during grades 10 and 11.
Is A AUB A Visa or MasterCard?
The AUB Classic MasterCard is the only credit card that gives you the freedom to choose when and how much you want to pay!