ARES Scholarships– Continue your education in Belgium. Good news! Applications for ARES Grants are presently open. In this article we will make sense of exhaustively about ARES Grant, its advantages and bit by bit application process.
ARES Grants 2024-2025 are completely supported grants for worldwide understudies. These grants are presented for undergrad, experts and instructional classes in Belgium. These grants give global travel costs, living remittance of 1150 €/month, appearance stipend, educational cost and return expenses of 700 €.
ARES Grants are available to global understudies of agricultural nations who need to embrace aces concentrates on in Belgium. The Foundation of Exploration and Advanced education (ARES) is an association of public interest funded
ARES Scholarships by the League Wallonie-Bruxile lles and made by the declaration “Scene” of November 7, 2013, that unites 127 advanced education organizations. Its job is to guarantee the general coordination of their exercises and to urge them to foster joint efforts.
ARES Scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / Training
- Institution(s): ARES
- Study in: Belgium
- Program Period:
- 4 Years for Undergraduate Degree Program.
- 1 Year for Master’s Degree Program.
- 4 to 6 Months for the Internship / Training Program.
- Deadline: January 27, 2024 (The next call will be launched in November 2023)
ARES Grants furnish the beneficiary with the accompanying advantages:
Sums for a Single guy and Expert’s Grants:
- Costs of international travel: travel in economy class with a maximum of one round-trip ticket per academic year on an airline that is approved by the IATA.
- Living allowance:1150 €/month for a span of a year.
- Circuitous mission fees:150 €. This sum is given once per, endless supply of the grantee.
- Appearance remittance, educational cost, and return expenses 700 €. This sum is given once per, endless supply of the grantee.
- fees for DGD grantees to register at the current rate.
- Protection charges straightforwardly paid by ARES.
- Inter-university training reimburses travel expenses based on actual costs incurred, with receipts provided.
Sums for an instructional class award:
- Cost of international travel; one round-trip ticket for economy class travel on an airline that is approved by IATA. ARES Scholarships
- Living remittance; 83 €/day for stays enduring 8 to 17 days; 1400 €/month for stays enduring 18 days to multi month (limited sum); 1400 €/month for stays enduring 1 to a half year, customized to the quantity of days ARES Scholarships
- Aberrant mission expenses 150 €. This sum is given once per, endless supply of the grantee.
- Protection charges straightforwardly paid by ARES.
- Receipts are provided for reimbursement of actual travel costs incurred during interuniversity trainings.
Eligibility Criteria for ARES Scholarships
The following requirements must be met by applicants in order to be considered for ARES Scholarships:
- Essential Language: English, French
- Qualified Nations: Nationals of Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Ecuador, Ethiopia (just for instructional classes in English), Haiti, Madagascar, Morocco, Niger, Peru, the Philippines, the DR Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, and Vietnam.
- Be a resident of an emerging nation. To be qualified, candidates should live and working in their nation of beginning when they apply.
- Be younger than 40 for degree programs, and under 45 for instructional classes, at the time the preparation is booked to start. ARES Scholarships
- have graduated from Belgian university studies with a diploma that is comparable to a graduate degree. Nevertheless, distinct requirements may be required for specific training courses.
- Have significant expert involvement with a non-industrial nation of no less than two years after graduate examinations, or of three years after their investigations on the off chance that the candidate has procured a post-graduate certificate from a college in an industrialized country.
- Have a decent dominance of composed and communicated in French. For instructional classes held in another dialect, it is fundamental to have a legitimate level in the course’s language, both composed and spoken. The candidate should resolve to learn French to participate in day to day existence in Belgium. ARES Scholarships
- Apply for just a single instructional class.
How to Apply
To apply for ARES Masters and Internship Scholarships, please follow the important instructions below:
- First things first, make sure your GIRAF account is active.
- You can make a record on the GIRAF stage by means of this connection. ARES will validate this account (within a few hours to a few days; do not create more than one account) and send you a password-creation confirmation email. ARES Scholarships
- In the event that you made an approved record last year, you can reuse that record and if essential reset your secret key.
- The Competitive calls tab of your GIRAF profile is where you can find the application form once you are logged into your account. Please keep in mind that you only need to click once on the button that says, “International training application 2022-2023.” You will then find your structure in the My assignments table of the Cutthroat calls.
- You can finish your structure a few times, as long as you utilize the “Save and alter later” choice. You will carve out your structure every opportunity in the My Assignments table of the Serious calls tab in GIRAF. ARES Scholarships
- When you click on “Present my application”, your application is shipped off ARES and you can never again adjust it. You can in any case counsel it in the My submitted documents table.
What is the ARES scholarship program?
The ARES scholarship program is a Belgian government initiative aimed at providing financial support to students from developing countries who wish to pursue higher education in Belgium
Who is eligible to apply for ARES scholarships?
Eligibility criteria can vary, but generally, applicants must be citizens of a developing country, have a strong academic record, and meet specific requirements set by the Belgian host institution and the ARES program.
What types of programs are covered by ARES scholarships?
ARES scholarships usually cover master’s and doctoral programs, as well as shorter training courses, in various fields of study offered by Belgian universities and institutions.
How do I apply for an ARES scholarship?
Applicants typically need to submit their scholarship application directly to the ARES program during the application period. The application process might involve providing academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, a statement of purpose, and other supporting documents.