Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology– Applications from qualified candidates were invited for a variety of positions by Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology Latest Rawalpindi Jobs 2023.
You can see the official advertisement down below. Applications are welcomed from Pakistani Nationals for the accompanying situations on a Full Time premise.
New openings at the Armed Institute of Cardiology are open to Punjabis. We received the Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology Jobs advertisement from the Daily Express Newspaper.
The Armed Institute of Cardiology, which is part of the Government of the Punjab, is one of the departments that is hiring more people. If you want to work for the government or the Armed Institute of Cardiology,
you should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website. Candidates must possess a Primary, Middle, and Matric, according to the Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology Jobs Advertisement. Male candidates are both qualified. Work Intersection’s site has nitty gritty data.
If interested individuals meet the requirements, they can apply for these positions. In the advertisement that follows, the age limit, required qualifications, and domicile for the positions are listed against each other.
Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology Details:
|Date Posted||5 May 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology|
|Jobs Location||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
|06 November, 2023|
|Education Requirements||Primary, Middle, Matric|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||Multiple|
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- Analyst Medical
How to Apply:
- The candidate must send their applications, CVs, and attested copies of the following documents to the address provided:
- CNIC Recent passport-size photograph Educational Certificates Experience Certificates Research Publications.
- At the appointment and interview, the applicant must present the original documents.
- Candidates who show up for the interview and test will not receive a TADA.
- Candidates should specify the post name applied for on the upper right corner of the envelope.
- The Armed Institute of Cardiology will accept applications until November 6, 2023.
FOR MORE PAK ARMY JOBS: CLICK HERE