Army 601 Regional Workshop EME– Army 601 Regional Workshop EME Latest Jobs 2023 invited applications for a variety of positions from qualified candidates. You can see the official advertisement down below.
Applications are welcomed from Pakistani Nationals for the accompanying situations on a Full Time premise. At Army 601 Regional Workshop EME, applicants from Balochistan are eligible to apply for open positions.
We received the Army Regional Workshop EME Jobs advertisement from the Daily Express Newspaper. The Army 601 Regional Workshop EME Government of the Balochistan is one of the departments that is adding staff.
If you want to work for the government or the Army Regional Workshop EME, you should read this advertisement on the Job Junction website.
Candidates must hold a Primary, Middle, Matric, or Intermediate degree, according to the Army Regional Workshop EME Jobs Advertisement. Eligible applicants include both men and women. Work Intersection’s site has nitty gritty data.
If interested individuals meet the requirements, they can apply for these positions. In the advertisement that follows, the age limit, required qualifications, and domicile for the positions are listed against each other.
Army 601 Regional Workshop EME Details:
|Date Posted||4 May 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Army 601 Regional Workshop EME|
|Jobs Location||Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan|
|13 November 2023|
|Education Requirements||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||Multiple|
(for Latest Jobs Updates)
- Chowkidar CWS – LG VMB
- Vehicle Draftsman
- Fireman HS-I Machinist HS-I VMB
- Vehicle HSM Electrician
- Vehicle Lower Division
- Clerk Mali VMB
- Vehicle Skilled Welder
- SS-I Denter SS-II Electrician
- SS-II VMB Store Man USM
How to Apply
- The candidate must send their applications, CVs, and attested copies of the following documents to the address provided:
- CNIC Recent passport-size photograph Educational Certificates Experience Certificates Research Publications.
- At the appointment and interview, the applicant must present the original documents.
- Candidates who show up for the interview and test will not receive a TADA.
- Candidates should specify the post name applied for on the upper right corner of the envelope.
- The application form must be submitted by November 13, 2023, at Army 601 Regional Workshop EME.
FOR MORE PAK ARMY JOBS: CLICK HERE