Azerbaijan Govt. Scholarships– Begin your review experience in Azerbaijan. Uplifting news! Azerbaijan Government Grant is presently open. In this article we will make sense of exhaustively about this grant, its advantages and bit by bit application process.
Azerbaijan Government Grant 2024-2025 is a completely financed grant for worldwide understudies who need to seek after undergrad, experts or PhD studies. This grant covers educational expense, worldwide flight, month to month payment of 800 AZN,
Azerbaijan Govt. Scholarships clinical protection and visa and enlistment costs The Instructive Award Projects for the Residents of the Part Nations of “the Association for Islamic Collaboration” and “The Instructive Award Program for the Residents of the Part Nations
Azerbaijan Govt. Scholarships of the Neutral Development” were endorsed by the sets of the Leader of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Programs give a chance to chosen 40 applicants on a yearly premise to concentrate on in the main colleges of Azerbaijan at Preliminary courses, Undergrad, graduate, and Doctoral General medication/residency programs.
Azerbaijan Govt. Scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): List of Participating Universities
- Study in: Azerbaijan
- Program Period: It depends on the program and the university schedule.
- Deadline: April 01, 2024
- Financial aspects
- Culture and Expressions
- Oil and Industry Studies
- Design and Development
- The travel industry and The executives
- Life Sciences
- Software engineering
- Material science and Gadgets
- Structural Designing
- Oil Designing
- Science and Synthetic Designing
- Mechanical Designing
- Geology and Climate
- Brain science
- Political Theory and Reasoning
- History and Antiquarianism
Azerbaijan Govt. Scholarships Grant will give the beneficiary the accompanying advantages:
- Educational expense
- Global flight
- Month to month allowance for feasts, convenience and utility expenses (800 AZN)
- Clinical protection
- Visa and enrollment costs
To fit the bill for Azerbaijan Govt. Scholarships Grant, you should satisfy the accompanying prerequisites:
- Required Language: English, Malay or Arabic
- Qualified Nations: Click here to see the rundown.
- For undergrad and general medication programs – residents more youthful than 25
- For graduate and residency programs – residents more youthful than 30
- For doctoral projects – residents more youthful than 40
How to Apply
Kindly adhere to the accompanying guidelines to benefit this grant:
(1) Complete the application structure from here.
(2) Append the expected reports:
- Recognitions or Records from earlier Secondary Everyday schedule studies.
- Duplicate of Visa
- Report on broad wellbeing status (counting HIV/Helps, Hepatitis B and C tests)
- CV or Resume
- Inspiration Letter
- Confirmation of English Capability (for programs in unknown dialects: for undergrad programs IELTS 5, TOEFL 40, for different projects IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 50)
- Note: All reports should be converted into English or Russian and authenticated
(3) The reports should be formally presented by the particular state elements of your nation (Services, International safe havens, and so on.) to any Consulate or to the Service of International concerns of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Note: Consider that straightforwardly submitted applications won’t be thought of.
What is the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship?
The Azerbaijan Government Scholarship is a scholarship program offered by the government of Azerbaijan to international students interested in pursuing higher education in Azerbaijan.
Who is eligible to apply for the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship?
Eligibility criteria may vary, but typically, international students from various countries are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Specific eligibility requirements could include academic excellence, language proficiency, and meeting the admission requirements of the chosen Azerbaijani university.
What are the benefits of the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship?
Benefits could include tuition fee waivers, accommodation support, monthly stipends for living expenses, and sometimes coverage of travel expenses.