PKR has been allotted by the government for: 6 billion for the Benazir Undergraduate Scholarships in the government financial plan Remarkable (EHSAAS) Scholarships 2023.
Since the Benzair Undergraduate Scholarship was previously known as the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship, students who received Ehsaas Scholarship programs need not be concerned because, as was the case in the past, their scholarship program will continue under HEC.
Benazir Undergraduate Scholarships This year grants will be granted to 92,000 understudies. All understudies from low-pay families concentrating on in undergrad programs in open area colleges are qualified to apply.
The student’s CGPA and family income (up to Rs. 45000) will be considered for selection, which will be based on need and merit. The scholarship will also include registration fees, exam fees, library fees, and a Rs. 10,000 living stipend,
Benazir Undergraduate Scholarships in addition to tuition fees. Each scholarship recipient will receive 4000 monthly. Female students receive fifty percent of the scholarships, and people with disabilities receive two percent of the total scholarships.
The Pakistani government launched the nation’s largest undergraduate scholarship program, Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship, in 2019. To date, 102,003 students have received scholarships in three batches.
In four years, the Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship program will award 200,000 scholarships to deserving students. Female students receive a 50% quota. The Ehsaas scholarship is a program that covers all costs, including tuition and a monthly stipend for the winners.
Benazir Undergraduate Scholarship (Ehsaas) Overview
- Levels: Bachelor
- Fields: All Fields
- Offered By: Higher Education Commission HEC
Main Features of Ehsaas
- 92,000 annual scholarships
- 50% of seats reserved for female students
- Full tuition fee4,000
- monthly stipend Special preference
- given to students with disabilities and those from underprivileged areas
- Deserving students from low-income families are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate students enrolled in affiliated public sector universities are eligible to apply.
- Students who received admission through a self-financing or self-support program are not eligible to apply.
- Students who are applying for any other scholarship or grant are not eligible to apply. Benazir Undergraduate Scholarships
- Students who are already applying for any other scholarship or grant are not eligible to apply.
- This program is only open to regular students. Benazir Undergraduate Scholarships
- The Ehsaas Scholarship program will provide need-based scholarships to undergraduate degree program students. Distance learning students are ineligible.
How to Apply for Benazir Undergraduate Scholarships
- Candidates who are eligible can submit an application online at http://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/hec-portal-web/auth/login.jsf.
- The completed application should be sent to the financial aid office of the respective university.
- The application should not be sent directly to HEC or BISP.
Who is eligible for Benazir undergraduate scholarship?
All students from low-income families studying in undergraduate programs in public sector universities are eligible to apply. Selection will be need and merit-based, i.e., on the basis of the student’s CGPA and family income (up to Rs. 45000).
What is the amount of Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship?
This award covers full tuition costs and provides a 4,000-rupee ($50) stipend per month. Ehsaas Scholarship Program was expanded to include public universities in the four regions of Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan at a cost of Rs. 24 billion euros.
Which students can apply for Ehsaas scholarship?
Scholarships are offered for:
Newly admitted students of Fall 2021 session in HEC recognized public sector university.
Students fulfilling criteria of need and provide authentic information required under the Project’s policy.
Admissions secured on merit only.
Degree programs allowed by the HEC.
How do I get Benazir money?
The disbursement of funds is done through biometric verification at ATMs, at retail shops designated across the country and specialized campsites of partnering banks countrywide.