The Bilkent University Scholarships application period has opened. These are Remarkable Scholarships 2023 For International Students fully funded scholarships.
Scholarship applications are accepted from international students. These are for Bilkent University’s undergraduate scholarship programs. Scholarships are awarded based on merit and are given to the top 5% of students.
They take the form of tuition fee reductions ranging from a minimum of 20% to 100%. Global understudies who needs to learn at undergrad level on grant in Turkey shouldn’t botch this open door.
Now is the time to apply and become a member of a Turkish university that is ranked number one in the world. With its renowned faculty and top-notch facilities, it draws the brightest students from all over the world.
Bilkent University Scholarships Scholarships are awarded for the duration of the student’s studies. Bilkent University is something you should think about if you want to study in Turkey.
- Host Organization: Bilkent University
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Eligible Region: Open for All Countries
- Category: Scholarship
- Country: Turkey
- Fields of Study: All Subjects
- Deadline: 12th July 2023
- Benefits offered by Bilkent University include scholarships that waive tuition in full or in part for qualified applicants. There are five levels of tuition waiver scholarships, with increments of 20% from 20% to 100%.
- A select group of outstanding students who receive full tuition waiver scholarships may be eligible for accommodation scholarships. Bilkent University Scholarships
- Scholarships that waive tuition are available to English Preparatory Program students for a maximum of four semesters and to undergraduate students enrolled in four-year programs for a maximum of ten semesters.
- Scholarships for housing are available for up to eight semesters.
- have a high school diploma and excellent grades.
- Students who apply for financial aid are evaluated based on their high school grades, scores on national and/or international exams, program selections, and other relevant academic criteria.
- All Global Understudies can apply.
- Students who receive a scholarship for accommodation must maintain a minimum annual grade point average of 2.50/4.00.
- Students will lose their accommodation scholarship if they do not meet this condition. Bilkent University Scholarships
- Students who participated in exchange programs for one or two semesters are required to complete a number of courses and pass them at a grade point average of at least the minimum required.
- A pre-qualification degree must be submitted with the application;
- applications that do not include these documents will be rejected.
- Official academic transcripts from the high school.
- a certificate of proficiency in English.
- a goal-oriented statement
- a passport copy.
The Bilkent University Scholarships application deadline is July 12, 2023.
How to Apply
After submitting an online application for the undergraduate scholarships offered by Bilkent University, international students will need to have an offer letter from the university. The link is below,
What are Bilkent University Scholarships?
Bilkent University Scholarships are financial aid programs provided by the university to assist students in covering the costs of their education.
Who is eligible for Bilkent University Scholarships?
Eligibility criteria for Bilkent University Scholarships can vary depending on the specific scholarship program, academic level (undergraduate or graduate), and the field of study. Common factors include academic excellence and sometimes financial need.
What are the selection criteria for Bilkent University Scholarships?
Selection criteria typically include academic achievements, standardized test scores (if applicable), letters of recommendation, and sometimes an interview or essay.
How can I apply for Bilkent University Scholarships?
To apply for Bilkent University Scholarships, you should visit the official Bilkent University website and check the scholarship listings. Follow the application instructions and deadlines provided for each scholarship program.