Borno State Scholarship– This page contains the pertinent rules on the most proficient method to turn into an effective recipient of the Borno State 2023 Grant. You will likewise be directed on the most proficient method to apply without hitches,
Borno State Scholarship and furthermore the most recent updates about the Borno State Bursary Grant. The Borno State Grant is important for the public authority’s social government assistance and helpful obligation to the Borno Indigenes.
The Grant is normally supported by the Borno State Government through the State’s Bursary. This grant is proposed to help youthful understudies in establishments of learning, particularly for the people who have restricted assets to support the quest for their scholastics.
Borno State Scholarship Throughout the long term, numerous understudies have profited from the Borno State Grant Program.
List of Eligible Local Government Areas In Borno State
- Bama, Borno
- Bayo, Nigeria
- Biu, Nigeria
- Jere, Borno
- Kaga, Nigeria
- Kwaya Kusar
- Marte, Borno
- Shani, Nigeria
Requirements Borno State Scholarship
A rundown of necessities will be displayed underneath.
- The principal model to fit the bill for the grant is that you should be an indigene of Borno State.
- You should be an understudy of an endorsed foundation.
- You should have passing marks. Borno State Scholarship
- Understudies in Higher Organizations like the college, Polytechnics, Schools of Training, and so forth are completely expected to have a base CGPA of 3.0
- Qualified applicants should go through screening where qualifications will be checked.
- First School Living Testament (FSLC).
- Testament of Beginning. Borno State Scholarship
- Explanation of Result containing your CGPA (That is for College/Polytechnic/School/School of Nursing Understudies and so on).
To meet all requirements for Borno State government Grant Plan, candidates must;
- Be Borno State indigene
- Have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other applicable subjects acquired at a time.
- For college understudies, candidate should be a full-time (100 LEVEL) certification understudies of the under-recorded courses in Borno State (Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri, College of Maiduguri, Umar Ibn Ibrahim EL-Kanemi School of Training).
- Horticultural Designing/Farming Science
- Business Organization/Financial aspects
- Synthetic Designing
- Structural Designing
- Software engineering/PC Designing/Framework Designing
- Electrical/Electronic Designing
- Ecological Investigations/Looking over
- Mass Correspondence/News-casting
- Mechanical/Metallurgical and Materials Designing
- Human Medication/Dentistry/Drug store
- Oil Designing
How to Apply
- The application is done on the web. The authority site for Borno State Grant
- Application Status: The cutoff time for application will before long be out once the grant structure is out.
- The structures will be out on the grant gateway referenced before.
What is the Borno State Scholarship program?
This answer will provide a brief overview of the scholarship program in Borno State, its objectives, and who is eligible to apply.
Who is eligible for the Borno State Scholarship?
Information about the eligibility criteria, such as academic qualifications, residency requirements, and any other specific criteria.
How can I apply for the Borno State Scholarship?
Detailed instructions on how to apply, including the application process, required documents, and deadlines.
Where can I find more information and contact details?
Details about where to get further information, such as the official website, contact information, and relevant government departments or agencies.