Students in developed nations like Canada who are looking for fully funded Canadian Francophonie Scholarship will have a fantastic opportunity. The Remarkable Scholarships 2023 For La Francophone Countries
for Francophone Countries for the years 2023 and 2024 are open for applications. The Francophonie scholarships, which are fully supported, will be awarded in Quebec, one of Canada’s most well-known cities.
Canadian Francophonie Scholarship These Canadian scholarships are fully funded, and applicants can submit applications from anywhere in the world.
Numerous fields are eligible for Francophonie Canadian scholarships, as are Master’s, Ph.D., and postdoctoral programs in these fields. Candidates have compelling reason need to pay any costs
as Francophonie grants are given 35000$ per annum. Best of all, these grants are given by the Public authority of Canada and all costs will be bear by the Public authority. Canadian Francophonie Scholarship
International students interested in studying in Canada may also submit applications to the McCall MacBain Scholarship Program. The government of Canada administers the fully funded Francophonie scholarship program,
and as of January 1, 2015, the government has delegated responsibility for these scholarships to the World University Service of Canada Consortium and the Canadian Bureau of International Education.
The Francophonie Scholarship program aims to improve the working environment by bringing together outstanding students from developing nations and well-trained members of La Francophonie, an international organization that represents nations where French is the native tongue.
|Institute||Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program|
|Awarded by||Canadian Government|
|Scholarship Award||Fully funded|
|Eligible Programs||Master’s degree, Ph.D. and Post-doctorate|
|Number of scholarships||1500 scholarships|
- Burundi Camboge
- Burkina Faso
- Congo Cameroun
- Comoros Cap-Vet Brazzaville
- Congo Cote d’Ivoire
- Guinee Egypt Gabon
- Guinee Equatorial
- Djibouti Dominique
- Haiti Rwanda Niger
- Laos Liban
- Mali Madagascar
- Maroc Senegal
- Tchad Togo Vanuatu
- Sao Tome et Principe Republic
- Centrafricaine Seychelles
- Maurice Sainte-Lucie
- Maurice Sainte-Luci
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Canadian Francophonie scholarship program:
- Clinical training in medicine, pharmacy, and French is required. Selected candidates must have a master’s or doctoral degree for technical and vocational training or an internship certificate from the University of Education.
- The Recipient Target organization will run a House recruitment campaign to find an eligible candidate. The individuals who will return to their home nations will contribute and enhance organizational capabilities.
- Candidates will be chosen by each host nation from a quota base, where quota refers to their preferences for training and the level of training necessary for their institution’s growth.
- The following documents are typically required for admission to Canadian universities:
- Detail CVS Reference Letters
- Certified Copy of Passport
- Birth Certificate
- Cover Letter
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Individuals require questionnaires that are only sent to selected candidates
How to Apply:
- For the Canadian Francophonie scholarship program, applicants should apply online.
- Candidates carefully complete the online form and submit it along with the required documents.