The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship Program is accepting applications. For applicants from non-ASEAN Remarkable Scholarships Program 2023-2024 countries for the academic years.
this scholarship has been fully funded. The CGI Post-graduate Grant Program grants are presented for Graduate degree (18 years schooling). Currently, the CGI offers the following Master of Applied Biological Sciences programs
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship Chemical Sciences, Environmental Toxicology, and Health in the Environment. The multidisciplinary Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) was established in 2005
on the initiative of Professor Dr. Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol. The point of the CGI is to utilize the latest intelligent showing strategies utilized in world driving instructive and research establishments
to create powerful scholars and pioneers to all the more likely serve their nations’ requirements towards practical turn of events. Also, consider applying for a Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University in the United Kingdom.
This year, NON-ASEAN international applicants can apply for ten (10) scholarships to study for a Master’s degree at the CGI. The choice of candidates will be founded on merit. Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship
CGI Scholarship Details:
- Host Organization: Chulabhorn Graduate Institute
- Course Level: Masters
- Opportunity Type: Fully Funded
- No. of Scholarships: 100
- Eligible Region: Open for All NON-ASEAN Countries
- Category: Scholarship
- Country: Thailand
- Fields of Study: Selected Fields
- Deadline: 30 September 2023.
- The CGI Post-Graduate Scholarship is only open to applicants who meet the following requirements. Non-ASEAN applicants are the only ones eligible for this scholarship.
- must not be older than 30.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields and a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75:
- Sciences: Sciences of the environment, Molecular Biology, Biology, and Chemistry.
- Clinical Sciences: Medication, Clinical Innovation.
- Drug store or Drug Sciences.
- It is open to applicants from other related fields as well.
- preferably on one of two recognized language proficiency tests (TOEFL or IELTS).
- Must provide a statement of purpose outlining their interests in the study. Have experience in scientific laboratory research.
Scholarship Benefits and Coverage
- The grant will cover educational cost and other scholarly charges (credit charge, research center costs, supplemental class, enlistment expense, proposal charge, creation of postulation records)
- Free Air Travel
- Visa Expense Inclusion
- Month to month Allowance Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship
- First settlement recompense, movement remittance, convenience, book stipend, health care coverage, and others.
Following are the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship records expected to apply for this grant,
- Full Scholastic Record
- Three Suggestion Letters
- Mission statement making sense of interest of study
- Clinical History Report
- Other supporting records to work with application screening
How to Apply
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship Program application form (for NON-ASEAN) should be completed and submitted along with other supporting documents via the following method:
- Send the scanned application form and all supporting documents via email to:
- The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute’s CGI Scholarship Program is located at 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road in Laksi, Bangkok, Thailand 10210. [email protected]
- Following step 1, mail all original documents to the address listed in (1).
- The CGI will notify successful applicants of the outcome in February 2023.