Begin your review experience in Thailand. Good news! Chulalongkorn University Scholarships are currently available. Remarkable Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded) We will provide a comprehensive explanation of this scholarship program,
its benefits, and the application procedure in this article. International students can apply for the fully funded Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2023-2024. This scholarship covers the entire cost of tuition,
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships as well as a monthly stipend and housing in the amount of 16.000 Baht. It is only available to master’s and doctoral students.
Chulaloongkorn University has led the way in bringing interactive collaboration with the rest of the world into practice. in order to strengthen academic collaboration between Thailand and other nations.
The “Graduate scholarship programme for ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries” was established by Chulalongkorn University to assist international students who wish to pursue graduate studies there.
Additionally, you can receive additional grants and allowances by applying for the Chevening Scholarship, which includes a return airfare in economy class to the United Kingdom, university tuition fees, and a monthly living allowance.
- The scholarship cannot be extended;
- Once the scholarship has been awarded by the university, recipients cannot delay accepting the award.
- During the scholarship period, recipients are not permitted to accept off-campus employment in Thailand.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Chulalongkorn University
- Study in: Thailand
- Program Period: 2 years for Masters Degree, 3 years for Doctoral Degree.
- Deadline: Ongoing
The recipient of a Chulalongkorn University Scholarships enjoys the following advantages:
- Fees and special fees imposed by the faculty or the program of choice for students are not included in tuition costs.
- It is necessary to make advanced arrangements between the students and the faculty or program).
- a stipend of 16,000 Baht per month in addition to housing.
- Students from African nations must pay no more than 20,000 Baht for each leg, while students from Asian nations must pay 12,000 Baht.
- Understudies should pay for their tickets and this sum will be repaid upon their appearance to Chulalongkorn College.
Applicants for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships must fulfill the following requirements:
- Essential Language: Countries eligible for English: Students from ASEAN and non-ASEAN nations who have been enrolled in any Chulalongkorn University program for more than one semester are ineligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates probably got a grade point normal of not lower than 2.75 for their undergrad review and not lower than 3.25 for their alumni review.
- The TOEFL score of 500 or 173 on the computer is required, as is the IELTS score of 5.0. Chulalongkorn University Scholarships
- The applicant must not be older than 35 years old.
- After graduating from Chulalongkorn University, academics who intend to return to their home universities to teach or work are preferred.
How to Apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships?
If it’s not too much trouble, follow underneath moves toward profit this grant:
- (1) Select the international program here
- (2) Complete and submit the application form here;
- (3) Applicants are required to send the completed application form and any necessary documents directly to the faculty or program of their choice by the university’s office of academic affairs by the specified deadline.
- (4) Before their names are forwarded to the office of academic affairs at Chulalongkorn University, applicants must first be screened and recruited by the faculty or program of their choice. Chulalongkorn University Scholarships
- (5) All significant application archives which have been screened by the personnel/program should show up at the workplace of scholastic issues before cutoff time.
- (6) The successful applicants will be notified via academic.chula.ac.th.
- Candidate probably finished a Lone wolves degree or a Bosses degree in a field connected with the field for which they are applying.
- Their application requires the submission of a degree certificate.
- a copy of the applicant’s most recent academic transcript from the school they attended.
- An authority scholastic record should be submitted with their application.
- A finished application structure with 1-inch photo joined.
- CV or resume Valid passport Letter of recommendation or reference: two letters of recommendation from the applicant’s superiors or the head, director, or dean of the institution to which the applicant is affiliated.
- Clinical report: a medical certificate proving that the applicant underwent a physical examination at a hospital in their home country.
How can I get scholarship in Chulalongkorn University?
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships
Applicants must be graduate students from an ASEAN or Non-ASEAN country.
Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a field related to the program they are applying for.
Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.25 for their graduate studies.
What is the Chulalongkorn scholarship 2023-2024?
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are only offered for masters and Ph. D. This Scholarship covers 100% of tuition fees and a monthly stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16.000 Baht.
When can I apply for Chulalongkorn University?
Year–round applications are open from 1 February 2023 onwards. Depending on the program, specific dates may apply. Interested prospective students may proceed to https://www.grad.chula.ac.th/en/ (under “Admissions”) for more details or apply online at https://www.register.gradchula.com/language?lang=en.
Does Chulalongkorn University accept ielts?
1. Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of no less than 3.25 in languages, linguistics, literature, language teaching or related fields. 2. S/he should have a TOEFL (iBT) score of at least 80 or CU-TEP score of at least 80 or 6.5 on the IELTS (Academic).