Hello there, would you say you are searching for a Completely Financed Grant in Columbia? The application period for the Colombia Government Scholarships for 2023 Remarkable Scholarships 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
Colombia Government Scholarships and 2024 has opened. This grant is accessible for Expert’s and PhD level degree programs. This grant is completely subsidized for every Worldwide understudy.
The scholarship, books, and monthly grant will all be covered by this scholarship. Your entire expenditure will be covered. Therefore, you need not fret over the cost of your education.
The call of Columbia grants is for far off nationals, everything being equal, to read up for a Graduate degree, Doctorate or Specialization degree. You will now have the opportunity to study at educational institutions in Colombia.
50 international students will receive this scholarship. We advised that you submit an application for the Colombian government scholarship. One of the best opportunities to study in Columbia is presented here.
Please read the entire article below to learn everything you need to know about scholarships in Columbia. Colombia Government Scholarships
There is one more Completely Subsidized Grant in China for every single Worldwide understudy. For the Tianjin Government Scholarship, you must apply. This open door is for Undergrad, Expert’s and PhD level degree program.
Details About Colombia Government Scholarships 2023
- Host Country: Colombia
- Host Institute: Colombia Educational Institutes
- Degree level: Master degree, Ph.D. degree
- Deadline: 20 December 2023
Financial Coverage Of Colombia Government Scholarships
The following are the financial advantages of the Colombia Government Scholarships:
- Allowance for the Month: a grant that covers at least three legal salaries per month. USD 2,484,348 from Colombia.
- Exemption from tuition: 100 percent of your educational expense will be covered by the Colombian colleges ( This is just for scholastic projects tracked down in the list of this call).
- Payment for books and different materials: Grant of $401.321 COP at the start of the academic program for the first time.
- Insurance for Health: extensive medical aid coverage in Colombia only during the study period.
- Books and Materials: For books and different materials ($ 425,400).
- Establishment Expenses: Toward the start of studies, Award of ($ 425,400) only for once.
Candidates who are interested must satisfy the Colombia Government Scholarships Eligibility Criteria, which include:
- This opportunity is open to applicants from all over the world.
- Candidates should be an Unfamiliar Residents.
- You shouldn’t have Colombian ethnicity.
- Professionals from other countries who do not reside in Colombia and do not hold dual citizenship (Colombia).
- Candidates should not be older than 50.
- A bachelor’s or professional degree is required of applicants.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, your Colombian grade point average must be at least 4.0.
- You should have an admission to basically an advanced education program that is in the List of Scholarly Deal General Call 2020.
- You should physically mail all of the required documents to the ICETEX offices in Bogotá. Address: No. 18-32 of Carrera 3.
- You must submit up to three admission letters.
- The originals of the documents are not required.
- Students from other countries must carefully read the call and only send the required documents to ICETEX.
- Accepted documents are authenticated or notarized copies only.
Intrigued competitors should join every one of the necessary reports alongside an application structure.
- CV or resume; recommendation letter; admission letter from a Colombian university; scores on Spanish proficiency.
- Only notarized copies of your academic transcripts, a copy of your passport, a copy of your health certificate, and a professional experience certificate are required. A summary of your online application for this call is also required. All of the required documents should be sent to the ICETEX offices in Bogotá.
The last date to apply for the Colombia Government Scholarships is 20 December 2023.
How to apply!
The course of use is totally online for Colombia Government Grants. You must follow all of the steps to apply for this opportunity:
- Candidates who are interested in applying must complete the online application form and then submit it.
- The summary of the online application that is included in the paper application must be printed by applicants.
- The applicant must also submit a paper application to the Colombian government after completing the online form.
- You must include all of the above-mentioned documents.