Compliance Monitor BISP Jobs The government of Pakistan has announced vacancies for the Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) and published an official advertisement for those positions in a daily newspaper. The BISP Compliance Monitor BISP Jobs 2023 Salary 40000 The positions of Compliance Monitor that are currently open in all of Pakistan’s major districts are listed below. For the position of Compliance Monitor in various Pakistani cities, Benazir Income Support Programme BISP requested applications from highly educated experts and experienced professionals, both male and female.
The positions ad of BISP occupations 2023 distributed in The Country Paper and complete subtleties of opportunities qualification rules depict at this page
Pakistan’s Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) is a federal program for eliminating poverty through unconditional cash transfers. Sent off in July 2008, it was the biggest single social wellbeing net program in the country with almost Rs. 90 billion ($900 million) disseminated to 5.4 million recipients
To introduce yearly advancement reports to the Gathering and think about its suggestions. The Board will, when necessary, delegate its authority to the BISP division in charge of resolving the issue or to a designated representative or employee.
On Monday, the first Benazir Kafaalat quarterly payment of Rs. 7000/- will be made through the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP). Around 7.7 million families would get over Rs 55 billion in the primary tranche.
Table of Contents
|Hiring Organization||Benazir Income Support Programme BISP|
|Place of Posting||Faisalabad|
|Age Limit||30 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Compliance Monitor BISP Jobs Details
|Post Name||Compliance Monitor|
|Age Limit||Maximum 30 Years|
|Salary Package||Rs:40000 Per Month|
|Qualification||Graduation + Computer Knolwedge|
|Experience/Skill||LTV Lcience/one year Experience in related field|
Compliance Monitor BISP Jobs Posting
- Azad Kashmir (In Multiple Districts)
- GB (In Multiple Districts)
- Punjab (In Multiple Districts)
- Sindh (In Multiple Districts)
- Balochistan (In Multiple Districts)
- KPK (In Multiple Districts)
Compliance Monitor BISP Jobs Vacancies details
How to apply for Compliance Monitor BISP Jobs
- Competitor ae expected to apply ONLINE in somewhere around 15 days of distribution of this ad, on recommended “Application Structure for the post of Consistence Screen” accessible at BISP’s true site (bisp.gov.pk).
- Applications and documents cannot be submitted in hard copies.
- A written or screening test will only be given to those who meet the requirements.
- T.A./D.A. will not be accepted.
- The first archives will likewise be checked at the hour of interview, in the event of any error, the candidature would be dropped.
- If selected, candidates for the Government Service will have to quit their jobs before joining. BISP welcomes applications from people of all genders and those from underrepresented groups because it is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who hold a valid motorcycle driving license are eligible to apply for positions that are not exclusively open to women.
- No Age unwinding will be permissible.
- Inclination will be given to the residence holder of the pertinent Area of the post. However, it will not be the only factor in the selection process.
- The number of posts may be increased or decreased at BISP’s discretion.
- If a candidate who applied for a position in either Category I or II is interested in applying for a position in Category III, he or she must submit a separate application for that position, which will be filled on an open merit basis and clearly indicate the location of the position.
- A candidate hired on a contract will not be regularized in the BISP Service and will not make any claims for regularization.