Compliance Monitor BISP Jobs Most recent Positions commercial in Benazir Pay Backing System BISP Consistence Screen BISP Occupations 2023 Compensation 40000,The Legislature Of Pakistan has declared BISP opening which is authoritatively distributed in everyday paper.
The posts of Consistence Screen in accessible for all Pakistan significant areas list notice underneath. Benazir Pay Backing System BISP mentioned to submit applications from profoundly taught master and experienced experts male and females for the post of Consistence Screen in different urban communities of Pakistan.
This page provides comprehensive information about the vacancies and the eligibility requirements, as well as the BISP jobs 2023 advertisement that was published in The Nation Newspaper.
|Hiring Organization||Benazir Income Support Programmer BISP|
|Place of Posting||Multan|
|Age Limit||30 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
About Compliance Monitor BISP Jobs
Pakistan’s Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) is a federal program for eliminating poverty through unconditional cash transfers. It was the country’s largest single social safety net program, launching in July 2008, with nearly Rs. In 2016, 5.4 million people received 90 billion (900 million dollars).
to give the Council annual progress reports and take into consideration the recommendations. The Board will, when necessary, delegate its authority to the BISP division in charge of resolving the issue or to a designated representative or employee.
The Benazir Pay Backing System (BISP) otherwise called Ehsaas Program Pakistan is a government unrestricted money move destitution decrease program in Pakistan .
Compliance Monitor BISP Jobs Name of Post
- Compliance Monitor
Compliance Monitor BISP Jobs Details
|Post Name||Compliance Monitor|
|Age Limit||Maximum 30 Years|
|Salary Package||Rs:40000 Per Month|
|Qualification||Graduation + Computer Knowledge|
|Experience/Skill||LTV Lenience/one year Experience in related field|
Compliance Monitor BISP Jobs Job Posting
- Azad Kashmir (In Multiple Districts)
- GB (In Multiple Districts)
- Punjab (In Multiple Districts)
- Sindh (In Multiple Districts)
- Balochistan (In Multiple Districts)
- KPK (In Multiple Districts)
Compliance Monitor BISP Jobs Vacancies details
How to apply for Compliance Monitor BISP Jobs
- Competitor ae expected to apply ONLINE in somewhere around 15 days of distribution of this promotion, on recommended “Application Structure for the post of Consistence Screen” accessible at BISP’s true site (bisp.gov.pk).
- Applications and documents cannot be submitted in hard copies.
- A written or screening test will only be given to those who meet the requirements.
- T.A/D.A will not be permissible.
- At the interview, the original documents will also be checked; if there is a discrepancy, the candidature will be canceled.
- If selected, candidates for the Government Service will have to quit their jobs before joining. BISP welcomes applications from people of all genders and those from underrepresented groups because it is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who hold a valid motorcycle driving license are eligible to apply for positions that are not exclusively open to women.
- No Age unwinding will be acceptable.
- The resident of the post’s relevant District will receive preference. In any case, it will not be the sole standards of determination.
- BISP claims all authority to increment/decline number of posts.
- If a candidate who applied for a position in either Category I or II is interested in applying for a position in Category III, he or she must submit a separate application for that position, which will be filled on an open merit basis and clearly indicate the location of the position.
- A candidate hired on a contract will not be regularized in the BISP Service and will not make any claims for regularization.