Cyber Security Engineer New Jobs 2022- Parsons is looking for a Senior Cyber Security Engineer in Huntsville Alabama. You will act as Cybersecurity Engineer for the Defense of Guam DoG ground radars item office. Tracks and guarantees consistence to online protection prerequisites, supervise advancement of digital strong frameworks
and direction DoG ground radar endeavors to recognize digital strength best practices. Peruse our total page for additional subtleties and visit our site routinely from everywhere World.
US Latest Jobs 2022
- Radar Cyber Security Engineer
Cyber Security Engineer New Jobs 2022 Details
|Posting Place||United States|
|Educations||Graduation and Master’s Degree|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Nationality||United States and others|
|Job Category||Overseas Jobs|
Cyber Security Engineer New Jobs 2022 Experience
- Fills in as Cybersecurity Engineer for the Defense of Guam (DoG) ground radars item office
- Tracks and guarantees consistence to network safety prerequisites
- Supervise improvement of digital versatile frameworks
- Coordinate endeavors across the DOG ground radars item office to distinguish digital strength best practices across and track examples learned
- Create and supervise guide for consistence exercises and work intimately with partners to guarantee digital prerequisites are carried out
- Work with the ISSM and ISSOs to guarantee framework consistence
- Supervises establishment, execution, setup, and backing of framework parts
- Create and introduce specialized briefings and reports to Senior Leadership
Cyber Security Engineer New Jobs 2022 Qualifications
- Graduate degree STEM Field
- 12+ years chipping away at guard related or other complicated, enormous DoD program/project
- Experience carrying out assessing and future anticipating DOD secure design norms. Ready to express current protective network safety activities devices the DoD uses
- Experience with working frameworks for example Windows/RHEL/Cisco/dynamic catalog/DNS/ACLs/RHEL satellite administrations in a functional climate
- Experience as an ISSM/ISSO/ISSE or network safety examiner working in a DOD climate wanted.
- Experience sending working as well as keeping up with weakness examination devices, Host cautious apparatuses Log connection/investigation/consistent observing, or have design questioning instruments wanted.
- Experience with host server or organization to incorporate end client support have/server organization network director and additionally remarkable capacity end point organization wanted.
- Solid relational abilities with the capacity to work with designers and designing groups
- Capacity to help the Cybersecurity Engineering prerequisites advancement/execution
- Capacity introducing complex data and ideas to Leaders at different levels
- Capable with Microsoft Office applications Word Excel PowerPoint
- 8570 Information Assurance System Architect and Engineer IASAE Level II confirmation
- Secret Clearance required