Danish School Latest Jobs 2022 Government of Punjab Danish Schools and Centers of Excellence Authority offers opportunities to highly dynamic and committed professionals in Academic Staff category to serve at Centers of Excellence School Boys and Girls. Punjab Danish School and Centers of Excellence Authority has announced these available vacancies on contract basis.
Centers of Excellence Schools has decided to post all candidates in Sialkot location. According to the eligibility criteria candidates must having Minimum Master qualifications degree with a minimum of 2nd division from any recognized University or Institution of Higher Education Commission and related field experience with good communication skills.
Punjab Danish Schools and Centers of Excellence Authority Government of Punjab has announced these jobs for different subjects for both Males and Females candidates. Read our complete page for more details and visit our site regularly from all over Pakistan for latest Government and Private jobs.
Danish School Latest Jobs 2022
- Mathematics Teacher
- Islamiat Teacher
- English Teacher
Danish School Latest Jobs 2022 Details
|Employment Authority||Government of Punjab Danish School|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in Punjab|
|Educations||Graduation to Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
Danish School Latest Jobs 2022 Eligibilities
|Sr no||Jobs Names||Qualifications and Experience|
|01||Mathematics Teacher||16 years education Master’s degree or BS BSc Hons BA Hons degree in Mathematics with minimum 2nd division or 2.65 CGPA out of 4 or 3.5 CGPA out of 5 from an HEC Higher Education Commission recognized institution.|
M.ed or B.ed qualification will be given due advantage
|02||Islamiat Teacher||16 years education Master’s degree or BS BSc Hons BA Hons degree in Islamyat or Islamic studies shahadat ul Alamia from Wafaq Ul Madaris or Tanzeem ul Madaris with minimum 2nd division or 2.65 CGPA out of 4 or 3.5 CGPA out of 5 from an HEC Higher Education Commission recognized institution.|
Courses in Islamiat and Arabic will be given due advantage
|03||English Teacher||16 years education Master’s degree or BS BSc Hons BA Hons degree in English Literature or TEFL TEIL TESOL with minimum 2nd division or 2.65 CGPA out of 4 or 3.5 CGPA out of 5 from an HEC Higher Education Commission recognized institution.|
M.ed or B.ed qualification will be given due advantage.
Sound knowledge of English grammar and composition.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with emphasis on flawless pronunciation.
Ability for creative writing and mastery of literary genres will be of additional value.
How To Apply For Danish School Latest Jobs 2022?
- Applicants shall attach with their applications a detail resume CV 2x photographs and certified copies of educational or experience certificates CNIC duly attested should duly attested reach in Centers of Excellence Schools Boys and Girls Sialkot on or before the last date.
- Clearly mark on the envelope for the post name.
- Only shortlisted candidates or selected candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates shortlisted for test or interview.
- The applications submitted by the candidates will be at the risk and cost of the applicant.
- Any information found bogus at any stage during induction or later service will result in termination of candidature or employment thereof.
- The selected candidates can be transferred or posted to any other Danish or Center of Excellence School located in Punjab Province.
- All selected candidates will be required to submit medical certificates and police clearance certificate.
- University of Winnipeg Scholarships- Remarkable Scholarships in Canada 2023
- Kyungpook National University- Remarkable KNU Scholarship 2023-Apply Now
- Bilkent University Scholarships – Remarkable Scholarships 2023 For International Students
- University of Saskatchewan Scholarships- Remarkable Scholarships 2023 in Canada | Fully-Funded
- Mandela Rhodes Scholarships- Remarkable Scholarships 2023 in South Africa (Fully Funded)