The Deakin University Scholarship for Masters and Ph.D. is open for applications. Australian and Remarkable Scholarships 2023 For International Students international students can apply for this fully funded scholarship.
The grant is named Deakin College Postgraduate Exploration Grant (DUPR) which is presented by Deakin College while Exploration Preparing Project Grant (RTP) is supported by the Australian Government.
Deakin University’s opportunities help people develop the skills, knowledge, and networks they need to lead change, contribute to development in their own countries and regions,
and maintain strong ties to Australia at the same time. The Australian government also announced the Australia Awards Scholarship for international students. Deakin University offers Master’s and Ph.D. scholarships. D software.
Deakin University Scholarship All scholastic fields instructed at the College are accessible to apply for the grant. The length for Expert’s projects is 2 years and for Ph.D. programs are 4 years.
|Financial Coverage||Fully funded|
|Eligible Nationalities||International Countries|
|Available programs||Masters, PhD|
|Deadline||Open all year|
- The benefits of the Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (DUPR) and Research Training Program Scholarship (RTP) include a stipend of 30,000 dollars per year and full tuition fee coverage (estimated at between 31,200 and 42,400 dollars).
- For doctoral projects length of 3 years for payment and 4 years for the educational expenses offset.
- Study the Master’s degree’s two-year stipend and two-year offset for tuition costs. Deakin University Scholarship
- A movement recompense from $500 to $1,500 (for single to family) granted to understudies who are moving from highway or abroad to learn at Deakin.
- Students from other countries only: abroad wellbeing inclusion for the term of the educational expenses offset
- Travel remittance
Available Programs For Scholarship
The scholarship can be applied for in any Master’s or Ph.D. program offered by Deakin University Scholarship.
- Institute for Frontier
- Materials Institute for Health
- Institute for Intelligent System
- Research and Innovation Applied
- Artificial Intelligence Institute
- Faculty of Arts and Education
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Science,
- and the Built Environment
Following are the circumstances Deakin University Scholarship understudies should meet to be qualified for the grant,
- To be qualified for a RTP Payment, RTP Charges Offset, RTP Stipend or DUPRS an understudy should be a homegrown or worldwide understudy signed up for a HDR course of study at Deakin College
- To be qualified for a RTP Charges Offset a candidate should not be getting a comparable honor or grant from the Province intended to balance HDR expenses
- To be qualified for a RTP or DUPRS Payment an understudy should not be getting pay from one more source to help that understudy’s general living expenses while undertaking their course of study assuming that pay is more noteworthy than 75% of that understudy’s RTP or DUPRS Payment rate. It is not appropriate to take into consideration income received for the student’s course of study but not for the purpose of supporting general living expenses.
- For information on Deakin University’s HDR course admission requirements, please see the research degree entry pathways page.
- Each scholarship’s terms and conditions are explained in detail in the section titled “Further Information” below. Please refer to the Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) Scholarships Procedure for information regarding our RTP Scholarship Policy.
If you want to study at Deakin University, you need the following documents.
- The university may need more than these:
- a bachelor’s or equivalence degree if you want to apply for a master’s program;
- a master’s or equivalence degree if you want to apply for a PhD program.
- Supervisor acceptance letter Reference letters are optional.
- A recommendation letter that has been verified with the official stamp of your last degree will be uploaded.
- A thesis copy is required if you want to apply
How to Apply
Candidates applying should present an Outflow of Interest (EOI) prior to starting the application interaction. After that, the Faculty or Institute will let you know Deakin University Scholarship
if you should use the Applicant Portal to submit a formal application. Candidates who are interested can apply online by going to the link below.
What is the 400 Deakin University scholarships in Australia 2023?
Around 400 Deakin University Scholarships in Australia for the academic year, 2023 are open. The University is Providing Scholarships in all academic Fields/Majors. A wide range of fields of study options is available for international students to undertake Master’s Degree programs and PhD. Degree Programs.
How to apply for scholarships in Australia?
Participate in community life.
Apply for as many scholarships as possible.
Ask for help with applications.
Read the scholarship criteria carefully.
How do I contact Deakin scholarships?
We recommend that you contact the office to confirm your circumstances on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 3 9244 6333.