DG Khan Jobs Government of Pakistan has announced the latest vacancies in the livestock and dairy development department in 2021 in the latest advertisement. These jobs are issued from govt of Pakistan in district DG Khan. All these jobs are on contract base. Minimum matric qualifications are required for these jobs.
DG Khan Jobs 2021 Current Offers is looking to employ the informed and experienced candidates are needed for the accompanying opportunities are empty to apply for the accompanying posts which are named as Veterinary Assistant BPS 09 AI Technician BPS 09 Chowkidar BPS 01 are the posts for the task Establishment of Civil Veterinary Dispensaries in District Dera Ghazi Khan which should be filled by the candidates quickly. The arrangement of these posts will be made on a day compensation basis. The last date for this job is 18 February 2021.
DG Khan Available Jobs List
- AI Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
DG Khan Jobs 2021 Details
|Employment Authority||Livestock and Dairy Development Department|
|Posting Place||DG Khan|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
|Last Date||18 February 2021|
DG Khan Jobs Eligibility Details
- Qualifications: The whole qualification which is essential for the given positions which includes Matric and Middle with the related diploma is required. All these qualifications documents are related from recognized institution.
- Age limit: The age limit should be 18-35 years for the relevant position.
- Experience: There is no experience required for this job.
How To Apply For Livestock and Dairy Development Department?
- Applications are written on plain paper along with photocopies of educational and experience certificates CNIC Domicile and 2 passport size Photos send on the given addres.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the test and interview.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees should send their applications through proper channel.
- The last date for this job is 18 February 2021.
- Applications must be submit via hand or through a post.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview or test.
- You can see the test and interview complete details through the given advertisement.