We are delighted to declare that the Applications are currently open to apply for the Donghua University Scholarships in China. Remarkable Scholarships 2023 in China (Fully Funded) For all international students,
Donghua University Scholarships the CSC scholarship is a fully funded opportunity. There is No IELTS/TOEFL expected for this grant. Candidates from one side of the planet to the other are qualified to apply for a CSC grant.
This scholarship is available for Chinese undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs. This is a full grant, you have compelling reason need to pay any review costs. Donghua University Scholarships
Your review costs will be all covered by the Public authority of China. The Shanghai Government additionally offers grants for global understudies at the College of Donghua.
Practically all scholastic fields and majors are presented by Donghua College under the Chinese Government Grant to seek after advanced education. Read the entire article below to learn more about the Donghua University Scholarship in China.
Details of Donghua University Scholarships 2023
- Host Country: China
- Host University: Donghua University
- Degree level: Bachelor, Master’s & PhD
- Award: Fully- Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Internationals
- For Bachelor’s degree: 4 Years
- For Master’s degree: 2.5-3 Years
- For Ph.D. degree: 4 Years
Required Documents for Donghua University Scholarships
The following is a list of the documents that must be submitted with your application for the CSC Scholarship.
- Application Structure for Chinese Government Grant
- College Application Structure (for Worldwide Understudies)
- Unique Actual Assessment Record
- Unique Non-criminal Record
- Unique Most elevated Confirmation
- Unique records in undergrad or graduate projects.
- Proposal Letters ( Two)
- A Review Plan or Exploration Proposition
- Unique Exploration Accomplishments
- Endorsement of Language Capability
- Copy of Substantial Common Visa
- Settlement Slip of Utilization Expense
Eligibility Criteria for Donghua University Scholarships
The following are the eligibility requirements for scholarships at Donghua University in China:
- All global understudies are qualified to apply.
- Competitors ought to be in great physical and emotional well-being condition.
- Competitors should have a substantial visa.
- You must have a high school diploma to apply for a scholarship for an undergraduate degree.
- If you have any desire to be qualified for a Graduate degree grant, you should have a four year college education at the hour of utilization.
- You should have a Graduate degree, to be qualified to apply for a doctoral certificate grant.
- Maximum age:
- For college degree: The period of intrigued applicants should be somewhere in the range of 18 and 30 years of age.
- For Graduate degree: At the time of application, candidates should not be older than 35 years old.
- Doctoral Program: At the time of application, candidates should not be older than 40 years old.
The Donghua University CSC scholarship application period is currently open. To find out when the scholarship application deadline is, you must visit the official website.
How to apply for Donghua University Scholarship?
For Donghua University CSC scholarships for 2023, you can apply online. You should follow the means underneath, to apply for this Grant.
- Candidates, first of all, should finish up the type of use From Here.
- Candidates should connect a printed version of the relative multitude of required records with the application structure.
- Significant Note: Application charge of 800 RMB