Pakistan Education Department Jobs has announced as a big opportunity for class four educations holders. All the candidates will be employed in the Government Schools of Gujrat. The Government School department has issued a total of 20 vacancies for Mali Chowkidar khakrob and Security guard.
The interested candidates who want to apply for these jobs must be having minimum middle or matric qualifications. The maximum age limit for this job is 40 years old. The last date for this job is 20 February 2021.
Available Jobs In Gujrat
- Security guard
Details Of Gujrat School vacancies
|Employment Authority||Education Department|
|Qualifications||Middle to Matric|
|Age limit||18 to 40 Years old|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
|Last date||20 February 2021|
Jobs In Gujrat Interview Schedule
|Interview Location||Interview Time||Interview Date|
|Govt High School Alamgir||9:00||16-03 2021|
|Govt High School Kharian||9:00||18-03 2021|
|Govt Jamia School Gujrat||9:00||20-03 2021|
Eligibility For The Job Of Education Department
The interested candidates must having original educational certificates and CNIC with Domicile.
How To Apply For Education Department Jobs?
- Candidates can take all information about this job through Cheif Executive Officer DAE.
- Candidates can apply through the written application on simple paper
- Applicants must be having original educational documents
- Candidates can apply for more than one through a separate application
- This job is on contract base according to Act 2004 of Govt policy
- Only Gujrat candidates can apply for this job.
- No Call letter will be issued for the test or interview
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test and interview
- Late received or incomplete applications will not be entertained.