The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program in Europe is now accepting applications. The Remarkable Scholarships 2023 in Europe (Fully Funded) for the years 2024–25
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program is open to all international students from any region of the country. The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) Scholarship is open to students from three to four European
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program nations who want to earn a master’s degree. This is the most prestigious scholarship available to all European students. The Fall 2024 intake is eligible for a fully funded scholarship.
Additionally, submit an application for the Full-Funded Charles Darwin University RTP Scholarship for 2023–24. Master’s degrees can be earned in almost any academic discipline from the best universities in Europe.
All of the cost of studying abroad will be covered by the scholarship. Nearly 2500 scholarships will be awarded to students from all over the world. Two years are allotted for the scholarship.
The selected recipients of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship will spend each semester at a different university in a different country, and they will also have the opportunity to complete a two-year part-time internship.
Students will receive a dual degree from two European universities and study in three different European countries at three different universities through the Erasmus scholarship. Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023 Details:
|Provided by:||European Union|
|Degree level:||Masters Degree|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Award country:||European Countries|
|Last Date:||March 2024|
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program for International Students in Europe in 2023 will provide a grant to cover all costs associated with pursuing a postgraduate degree in Europe. The following is a breakdown of the costs in detail:
- Stipend (approximately 1100 to 1200 Euros per month) and total tuition cost
- An allowance for travel will be provided.
- Tickets for international flights with no return bond restriction and a travel allowance from country to country.
- After earning a degree, a job visa is granted to work in Europe.
- Erasmus is like Europe’s Fulbright. You need to think about this opportunity because it has so many advantages.
- If the pandemic condition persists and testing centers remain closed, you can email program coordinators to inquire about the exemption of TOEFL and IELTS in October and November.
- However, you must make every effort to prepare for and take the tests in September and October. Please take the IELTS Free Online Preparation Course to prepare for the test.
- Every program accepts students with at least 6.5 IELTS bands. There are no programs that require the GRE.
- There is no need to contact any professors. Simply track down the subtleties on your pertinent program sites and apply by adhering to directions given on the program’s own site when they open
- No work experience is required.
- It is open to applicants of any age who have completed at least 16 years of education.
- Additionally, individuals with CGPAs of 2.5 to 3.0 have been chosen. Therefore, those with low CGPAs must gamble.
How to Apply
Check the official link provided below to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program in Europe in 2023, as well as the program’s requirements, and then apply directly to the EMJMD.
How do I get Erasmus Mundus scholarship?
Erasmus Mundus scholarship requirements are as follows:
Official academic records and transcripts in English.
Two letters of recommendation.
Complete Application form.
Copy of Passport.
Proof of Residence.
Proficiency in English.
Who is eligible for Erasmus Mundus?
To be eligible for the programme you must have the following: A first degree equivalent to 180 credits or 180 ECTS from an internationally recognized university or college. A minimum of two year’s practitioner experience in the field of human rights.
What is the 12 month rule for Erasmus Mundus?
What is the 12 months residence rule? Students from partner countries who have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in any of the program countries will be considered program country applicants according to the 12-months rule.
What is the age limit for Erasmus?
Conditions. Youth exchanges are open to people between the ages of 13 and 30. To be a group leader in a youth exchange, you must be at least 18 years-old.