FPSC Jobs New Advertisement 2022- Federal Public Service Commission has currently announced many job opportunities for many available vacancies with new advertisement. Federal Public Service Commission has announced these available vacancies for the posts of General Staff Officer Demonstrator General Staff Officer Deputy Director Secondary School Teacher Joint Commissioner For Indus Waters Chief Documentation Officer
Director Senior Admin Officer Assistant Professor Senior Scientific Assistant and Senior Admin Officer. Federal Public Service Commission has announced these available vacancies on permanent basis and candidates will be posted in different departments. According to the eligibility criteria candidates must having Minimum Graduation Degrees and Maximum MBBS Master and PHD qualifications from any recognized University or institution of
Higher Education Commission and related field experience will be preferred. Candidates must having Punjab Sindh and other domiciles for applying at any vacant post. Read our complete page for more details and visit our site regularly for latest Government and Private jobs. Latest Federal Public Service Commission advertisement is given at the end of this page.
FPSC Jobs New Advertisement 2022
- General Staff Officer
- Deputy Director Town Planning
- Secondary School Teacher SST Female
- Joint Commissioner for Indus Water
- Chief Documentation Officer
- Senior Admin Officer
- Assistant Professor Male
- Senior Scientific Officer
FPSC Jobs New Advertisement 2022 Details
|Employment Authority||Federal Public Service Commission|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in Punjab|
|Educations||Graduation to Master or PHD|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
FPSC Jobs New Advertisement 2022 Eligibilities
|Sr no||Jobs Names||Qualifications and Experience|
|01||General Staff Officer||MBBS OR equivalent qualification from a University recognized by PM&DC. FCPS Radiology or equivalent qualification recognized registered by the PM&DC.|
|02||Demonstrator||Second Class or Grade C Master’s Degree in Physics or Chemistry Biology is required from any recognized University or institution|
|03||General Staff Officer Grade-I||MBBS or equivalent qualification recognized or registered by the PM&DC. FCPS Radiology or equivalent qualification recognized or registered by the PM&DC.|
|04||Deputy Director Town Planning||Second Class or Grade C BSc Degree from a recognized University in Town Planning. Associate Member of the Pakistan Institute of City and Regional Planning. Twelve years post qualifications practical experience in the field of Town Planning.|
|05||Secondary School Teacher SST Female||Second Class or Grade C Master’s Degree with BE.d or equivalent qualifications from a University recognized by Higher Education Commission.|
|06||Joint Commissioner for Indus Water||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering Agricultural Engineering Registration with PEC recognized by Higher Education Commission. Twelve years post qualifications experience in any or all the fields of Designing or Construction or Maintenance and operation of irrigation or River Works in responsible position.|
|07||Chief Documentation Officer||PHD in library Science with eight years post qualification experience in the relevant field or M.Phil in library Science with ten years post qualification experience in the relevant field. OR second class grade C Master degree in Library Science with 12 years post qualification experience in the relevant field.|
|08||Director||Second Class or Grade C MSc degree in Geology or equivalent qualification from a University recognized by the Higher Education Commission. Post qualification Research experience of twelve years in the field of Geology including three years experience to plan organize conduct and supervise geological field Programme for geological surveys.|
|09||Senior Admin Officer FGEI||Second Class or Grade C Master Degree in Business Administration or Public Administration Educational Planning and Management EPM or equivelant qualification from a University recognized by the Higher Education Commission. Five years post qualification experience is also required in Administration or Management in Public organization.|
|10||Assistant Professor Male||PHD degree in the relevant subject with one year post qualification teaching experience at College or University level. OR M.Phil Degree in the relevant subject with three years post qualification teaching experience at College or University level.|
|11||Senior Scientific Assistant||Second Class or Grade C Bachelor Degree in Science with prescribed qualification.|
|12||Senior Admin Officer||Second Class or Grade C Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Public Administration or Educational Planning Management or equivalent qualification from a University recognized by Higher Education Commission.|
How To Apply For FPSC Jobs New Advertisement 2022?
- Interested and eligible candidates must need to visit official website of Federal Public Service Commission with given link and apply online. http://www.fpsc.gov.pk
- The rate of fee for various posts is BS 16 TO 17 is equal to rs 300 BS 18 is equal to rs 750 BS 19 is equal to rs 1200 and BS 20 is equal to rs 1500.
- Late received and incomplete applications cannot be accepted.
- Already employed applicants must need to apply through proper process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test or interview.
- No hardcopy of Online application is required from the applicants.
- University of Alberta Scholarships- Remarkable Scholarships 2023 Canada | Fully Funded
- Latest ULIE Scholarships 2023 – University of Leeds International Excellence Scholarships
- Flinders University Scholarships 2023- Remarkable Scholarships in Australia For International students
- University of Waterloo Scholarships- Remarkable Scholarships 2023 | (Fully Funded)
- Dalhousie University Scholarships- Remarkable Scholarships 2023 For International Students