On this page of our website, you can get the online Gilgit Baltistan GB Police Latest Jobs 2023 as ASI Assistant Sub Inspector Form. For a variety of Gilgit Baltistan Jobs Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) (BPS-11) positions in the Gilgit-Baltistan Police Department, applications are invited from qualified male and female residents of the region.
The HEC has been given permission by the Gilgit Baltistan Police to collect applications for the position of Assistant Sub Inspector and to conduct physical and written tests. The HEC has advised all candidates to apply only for positions that are suitable because applicants who are ineligible will be excluded from the selection process when applications are shortlisted. This is done to ensure fairness, transparency, and merit.
GB Police Latest Jobs 2023
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI BPS-11)
Gilgit Baltistan Jobs Details
|Name of Institute||Gilgit Baltistan Police|
|Location||Anywhere in Gilgit Baltistan|
GB Police Latest Jobs 2023 Eligibilities
|Job Name||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI BPS-11)|
|Qualification||Every candidate should possess FA / FSc or equivalent degree from a recognized board|
|Age limit||Fresh candidates should be between 18 to 25 years of age and those already serving as Government employees should have age between 18 to 35 years.|
|Height||The minimum height for male candidates should be 5 Feet and 6 inches.|
|Chest||Chest size for only male candidates should be 33” x 34.5” inches.|
|Female Height||The minimum height for the female candidate should be 5 Feet and 2 Inches.|
|Benefits||Gilgit Baltistan Police Department offers a salary package of Rs. 35000/- PKR with fringe benefits i.e. Medical, House Rent, Health Insurance|
How to Apply For GB Police Latest Jobs 2023?
- For the Physical Test, applicants can sign up online at http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- Carefully complete the online registration form by providing precise and accurate information in the required fields.
- Candidates must initially appear for a physical test, which is described in detail below.
- Test of Endurance:
- Candidates for the male position must run 1.6 miles in seven minutes, while candidates for the female position must run one mile in seven minutes.
- Candidates who passed the physical exam will be called for a 100-point essay on the subjects listed below.
- English, Urdu, and Islamiat Pakistan Affairs General Knowledge
- The successful candidates will take the psychological assessment test, which consists of the following five sections, following the written exam.
- Statements that describe a candidate’s feelings, attitudes, and beliefs serve as the foundation for quantitative analysis.
- Completion of an incomplete sentence.
See more jobs