HEC Careers 2021 Punjab Higher Education Commission has recently announced many jobs in the latest advertisement. All of these jobs are multiple. It’s a huge opportunity for those candidates who want to do a Government job in the education department. All the jobs are issued for Punjab candidates. Males and Females both can apply for these jobs.
The candidate’s age limit must be a maximum of 60 years old. All the candidates are employed on a merit base. These jobs are issued for Director-General Director Deputy Director and office attendant. The last date for these jobs is 28 February 2021. For more details read our full page.
HEC Careers List 2021
- Deputy Director
- Office Attendant
HEC Careers 2021 Details
|Employment Authority||Punjab Higher Education Commission|
|Qualifications||Matric to PhD|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
|Last Date||28 February 2021|
HEC Careers Requirements And Eligibilities
- Qualifications: Applicants must having M.Phil or MS from an HEC accepted institution University.
- Experience: Experience is also required for this field. The candidates who want to apply for this job must be having 06 years of related field experience
- Age limit: Applicants must having 50 age.
- Salary Package: A handsome salary package is issued by HEC for this post is 250000
- Qualifications: The candidates who want apply for this job they must having M.Phil or MS from HEC recognized University or institutions.
- Experience: Applicants must having 07 years experience in related field.
- Age limit: 50 years age limit is required this job.
- Salary Package: 175000 salary package is issued from Higher Education Commission.
- Qualifications: Applicants must be a literate or Matric pass from any School or University.
- Experience: Nothing experience is required for this job.
- Age limit: The age limit for this job is 25 Years.
- Salary Package: HEC issued smart salary packages for the post of Office Attendants 25000.
How To Apply For HEC Jobs?
- Interested and qualified candidates can see more details about these jobs online through this Site http://punjabhec.gov.pk/
- Only eligible candidates called for the test and interview
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test and interview.
- Incomplete and late received applications will not be entertained.
- Do not send hard copies of applications or CVs.
- HEC is an equal opportunity employer.
- For further details see the latest advertisement of Punjab Higher Education Commission.