HEC Jobs 2021 Punjab Higher Education Comission has recently announced many jobs in the latest advertisement. All of these jobs are multiple. It’s a great opportunity for those candidates who want to do a Government job in the education department. All the jobs are issued for Punjab candidates. Males and Females both can apply for these jobs.
The candidate’s age limit must be 35 to 62 years old. All the applicants are employed on a merit base. These jobs are issued for assistant Programme Coordinator Programme Specialist Programme, Specialist Research Programme Specialist Academic Governance Programme Specialist and Financial Management. Apply before 16th February 2021. For more details read our full page.
HEC Careers List 2021
- Programme Specialist in Academic Governance
- Programme Specialist in Financial Management
- Programme Specialist
- Programme Specialist inResearch
- Programme Coordinator
HEC Jobs 2021 Details
|Employment Authority||Higher Education Commission|
|Qualifications||Graduation to PhD|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
HEC Jobs 2021 Eligibility Details
- Qualifications: Interested candidates who want to apply for these jobs must having a Bachelors masters or Ph.D. degree from recognized institutions.
- Experience: Candidates must having a maximum of 08 years experience in post qualifications in related fields.
- Age limit: 35 to 62 years age limit is required for this job.
- Salary Package: Salary packages details are given below.
- Basic Pay: 127,050 _ 18,150 _ 181,500
- House Rent: 33000 to 44000
- Utilities: 5775 to 8250
- Transport Facility: 65060
How To Apply For HEC Jobs?
- Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through this link https://careers.hec.gov.pk/
- Only eligible candidates called for the test and interview
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test and interview.
- Incomplete and late received applications will not be entertained.
- Do not send hard copies of applications or CVs.
- The interview can be arranged for suitable applicants through Audio or Video conference.
- HEC is an equal opportunity employer.
- HEC has a right to increase or decrease the vacancies without any reason.
- See more details in the advertisement which is given below.