IIT Hyderabad Latest Jobs 2022 Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow within a project funded by SERB at Department of Chemical Engineering IIT Hyderabad. IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @iith.ac.in. Candidates can check the latest IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2022 Junior Research Fellow Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at iith.ac.in recruitment 2022 page.
Here we have provided IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2022 online application form online process so candidates can apply at IIT Hyderabad official website iith.ac.in Read our complete page for more details and visit our site regularly from all over World.
IIT Hyderabad Latest Jobs 2022
- Junior Research Fellow
IIT Hyderabad Latest Jobs 2022 Details
|Employment Authority||IIT Hyderabad|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in India|
|Educations||B.Tech MS Master and others|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Indian Jobs|
IIT Hyderabad Latest Jobs 2022 Eligibilities
- Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow
- Title of exploration project: Colloidal Water Remediation
- Set of working responsibilities: This venture includes union of delicate charged colloids of differing charge densities for water remediation.
- Fundamental: M. Tech. in Chemical OR Polymer designing or comparable designing disciplines. Up-and-comers with outstanding B. Tech Chemical or Polymer Engineering foundation are additionally urged to apply.
- Alluring: Valid GATE score. Experience in wetlab explicitly amalgamation procedures. Physical or compound portrayal of polymers or colloids.
How To Apply For IIT Hyderabad Latest Jobs 2022?
- Intrigued up-and-comers might send the accompanying things to [email protected] with title as JRF-SERB application. Introductory Letter CV a maximum 1 Page Statement of Interest. Shortlisted applicants will be reached by means of email for additional appraisal.
- For more data about the exploration inside our gathering kindly visit https://sites.google.com/view/alanrjacob-examination or contact Dr. Alan Ranjit Jacob through email: [email protected]
- Choice Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
- Late got and inadequate applications can’t be acknowledged.