IIT Patna Latest Recruitment 2022- Applications are welcomed in the endorsed design just for the accompanying task in a simply time bound research project embraced in this organization. IIT Patna has reported this accessible opening for the post of Junior Research Fellow. IIT Patna Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @iitp.ac.in. Up-and-comers can really take a look at the most recent IIT Patna Recruitment 2022
Junior Research Fellow Vacancy 2022 subtleties and apply online at iitp.ac.in enlistment 2022 page. Here we have given IIT Patna Recruitment 2022 web-based application structure online cycle so applicants can apply at IIT Patna official site iitp.ac.in Read our total page for additional subtleties and visit our website routinely structure all over India for latest Government and Private positions.
IIT Patna Latest Recruitment 2022
- Junior Research Fellow
IIT Patna Latest Recruitment 2022 Details
|Employment Authority||IIT Patna|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Posting Place||Anywhere in India|
|Educations||Bachelor or Diploma in relevant field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Indian Jobs|
IIT Patna Latest Recruitment 2022 Eligibilities
- Occupations names: Junior Research Fellow
- Length of the Post: One year will be reached out for another year in view of the acceptable presentation
- Name of the brief examination project: Analysis and Modeling of Driver Behavior utilizing Naturalistic Driving Data under Indian Traffic Conditions
- Name of the supporting Agency: Science and Engineering Research Board SERB
- Combined Fellowship: Rs. 31000/ – each month
- Capabilities and Experience: M Tech in Transportation Engineering
- Information on MATLAB/Python/R writing computer programs is fundamental. Working or exploration experience in the field of Machine learning/Traffic Engineering will be given inclination.
How To Apply For IIT Patna Latest Recruitment 2022?
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that they have a reliable internet connectivity on the date of online interview.
- Interested and eligible candidates may write an email to the project investigator Dr. Anilkumar Bachu Assistant Professor Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, IIT Patna Email ID: email@example.com.
- The email MUST include the scanned/pdf copy of duly filled application form see attached document with applicant’s signature. Form No: RDM003
- The application MUST also include a brief Academic CV not exceeding two pages.
- It should have details on educational qualification of Marks obtained from 10th onwards experience publications achievements along with names of two referees.
- Late received and incomplete applications cannot be accepted.