The DGIP Directorate General of Immigration and Passport Jobs 2023 Online Application Form can be found at dgip.gov.pk. Both males and females are eligible to apply for Immigration And Passport Jobs 2023 The Directorate General of Immigration and Passports (DGIP) is looking for qualified individuals to apply for the following positions in Pakistan, which are located in a variety of provincial and regional Passport Offices.
Immigration And Passport Jobs 2023 are announced for the Printing Staff UDC Call Centre Agent Generator Operator AC Technician Electrician LDC Dispatch Rider Support Staff Helper / Runner / Oven Operator / Cleaner Naib Qasid Chowkidar Farash. These positions will be filled on a contract basis, and the contract can be extended if an employee performs satisfactorily. The residents of the relevant district in the relevant province of Pakistan are invited to apply to DGIP.
Immigration And Passport Jobs 2023
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator Ex-FATA-Male (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator Ex-FATA-Female (BPS-14)
- Printing Staff (BPS-12)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- Call Centre Agent (BPS-11)
- Generator Operator (BPS-10)
- AC Technician (BPS-10)
- Electrician (BPS-10)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)
- Support Staff (BPS-04)
- Helper / Runner / Oven Operator / Cleaner (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Farash (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
Latest Jobs In Islamabad Details
|Name of Institute||Directorate General of Immigration and Passport|
|Location||Anywhere in Islamabad|
|Qualification||Middle to Master|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
Immigration And Passport Jobs 2023 Eligibilities
- Qualification: Depending on the number of open positions, candidates with qualifications from graduation, intermediate, matriculation, middle, or primary are required in the relevant field.
- Age: applicants between the ages of 18 and 28.
- Nationality: Applicants must having Pakistani Nationality.
How to Apply For Immigration And Passport Jobs 2023?
- Applying online is available at the official website, www.nts.org.pk.
- Candidates are required to pay the Rs. 400 plus 40 fees for senior services No. 1 to 12, and all other positions do not require a test fee.
- The 20-digit invoice numbers that were generated on your fee slip should be used to pay the test fee at participating 1 Link 1 Bill banks, ATMs, internet banking, mobile banking, Easy Paisa, Jazz Cash, and TCS Express counters.
- Applications that are incomplete or contain incorrect information will be rejected.
- With NOC letters, government employees should apply in the appropriate manner.
- Before one week before the NTS test, information regarding the Roll Number as well as the date and time of the test will be sent to the NTS’s official website.
- An interview will only be conducted with those who have passed written tests and are qualified.
see more jobs