The International Graduate Scholarship in Japan is open for applications. The Tokyo Institute of Technology Remarkable Scholarships 2023 in Japan (Fully Funded) is open to all international students from all over the world.
Students from Japan who want to earn a Masters’ or PhD’s degree are encouraged to apply. Students of any nationality are eligible to apply for an International Scholarship at Tokyo Institute of Technology.
For the academic year 2023-2024, Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarships are fully funded. Additionally, apply for the Bright Scholarship Essay Competition in 2023 (Paid). International Graduate Scholarship
The Tokyo Institute of Technology offers postgraduate degrees in almost all academic fields and majors. The scholarship will cover everything needed to finish school. Students can apply with an English
Proficiency Certificate even if they don’t know Japanese or have taken the IELTS or TOFEL. The Experts Degree Grant Span is 2 Years while for Consolidated Bosses and PhD Certification and Doctoral Certificate its 3 Years.
In Tokyo, Japan, the University of Tokyo was established in 1877. It’s a public research establishment. Over 30,000 international and national students attend the university. International Graduate Scholarship
The university is ranked third in the nation and 20th globally. In addition to the fact that Japan is the center of education, the institute provides students with education of a high quality.
International Graduate Scholarship 2023 Details:
|University:||Tokyo Institute of Technology|
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD, Combined|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||9 April 2023|
Under the MEXT University Recommended Scholarship program of the Japanese government,
the International Graduate Scholarship 2023 for International Students is a full, free scholarship. The following grant will be provided to cover the costs of the study:
- Cost of tuition: There will be no enrollment or full tuition fees.
- MEXT Scholars are exempt from paying the application fee. Round Airfare Tickets will be given from Home country to Japan and from Japan to Home country.
- Monthly Salary:
- Masters of Science: 147,000 Yen per Month Doctorate: 14,800 Yen per Month
To apply for the International Graduate Scholarship 2023–24 in Japan (Fully Funded), you must prepare the following documents:
- A copy of your passport or residence card,
- proof of payment of the application fee,
- a copy of your academic transcripts,
- a certificate of graduation,
- and a recommendation letter from a referee,
- and a photo ID Consent email or letter from a Tokyo Tech faculty member Field of Study and Study Program (in the specified format).
Eligibility Criteria for Japan Scholarship:
To be considered for an International Graduate Scholarship in Japan, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- applicants who have successfully completed 16 years of education (Masters degree) outside of Japan or whose degree will be finished before the enrollment date.
- Students from all over the world and of any nationality who have diplomatic ties to Japan.
- The candidate must have been born before April 2, 1987.
- The academic field of study that applicants studied at their previous university or a related field must be applied for by students.
- If applying for a master’s degree, you must be a student with a bachelor’s degree.
- To apply for a PhD, you must have a Master’s degree.
- Students who do not speak English as their first language are exempt from the language test if they submit an English Proficiency Certificate from their previous institution.
How to Apply for International Graduate Scholarship?
In order to submit an application for the International Graduate Scholarship 2023–24 in Japan, applicants must follow the steps listed below:
- Send your resume and, if necessary, other documents to any potential supervisors, and request an acceptance letter for their laboratory.
- The Acceptance Letter should then be sent to the Admissions Office. You will receive a link to the online application from them.
- Prepare all of the documents listed above for submission.
- Navigate to the Online Application Form, complete it, and then submit the necessary documents.