Join Latest KPK Bar Council Jobs– For the following positions, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Bar Council has invited applications. From December 14 to December 16, 2023, Latest Jobs 2023 Advertisement | Apply Now
both men and women can apply for these KPK Bar Council Jobs. Candidates can read the official advertisement for new jobs in this post for complete details. Join Latest KPK Bar Council Jobs
The most recent advertisement for the latest KPK Bar Council jobs for December states that the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Bar Council is looking to hire the following staff for the publication of the Law Journal.
They will be posted in the Bar Council building in Peshawar on a contract basis for the first six months (which can be extended). The specifics are provided below. Join Latest KPK Bar Council Jobs
The eligible male and female candidates from all over the country can apply for these newest government jobs in KPK using the procedure that has been established by the organization.
After the recruitment process has been completed, they will be eligible for these jobs in Pakistan in Join Latest KPK Bar Council Jobs.
|Hiring Organization||KPK Bar Council|
|Education Requirements||Inter / LLB|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||02+|
|Address||KPK Bar Council|
|Watch Jobs Videos||Click Here|
KPK Bar Council Jobs 2023 Vacancies List:
- Law Officer
- Computer Operator
Latest KPK Bar Council Jobs Advertisement
|Name of Post||Qualification|
- LLB degree is required to apply for this job for male-female candidates
The required age limit is 18 to 35 years as per the Government of Pakistan Law.
Male and Female Both Apply in this Jobs
Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, LLB degree is required to apply for this job for male or female candidates
How to Apply for Jobs in KPK Bar Council:
- Candidates who are interested and eligible should send a detailed resume and supporting documents to the office. Eligible candidates will be contacted for a test interview, which will take place at 11 a.m. on December 16, 2023.
- Candidates must include all required documents with their application.
- All positions are open on a merit basis. Candidates who are already employed in the government should apply through the appropriate channels and include their NOC along with their documents.
- Just short recorded up-and-comers will be called for test/interview
- Soliciting will exclude a candidate.
- The test and interview will not be paid for TA/DA.
- The department reserves the right to accept or reject any application for any of the aforementioned positions without providing a justification.