Join Pak Navy as M Cadet Jobs- Now is the time to sign up to join the Pakistan Navy as a M Cadet for the Short Service Commission in Term 2023-A. Would you like to enlist in Pakistan Naval force after MBBS?
Utilize the official website, www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk, to become a M Cadet for the upcoming term 2023-A. This is one of the most outstanding business open doors for male residents who have passed Halfway.
Candidates must have completed the fourth and fifth semesters of the MBBS and be enrolled in a medical school that is recognized by PMC as Join Pak Navy as M Cadet Jobs.
|Published On||April 15, 2023|
|Last Date||November 11, 2023|
|No of Seats||1000+|
To enlist in the Pakistan naval force up-and-comers ought to fit the bill for the accompanying qualification measures. The total data with respect to schooling, level, and age is given beneath for each branch.
- Cadet M:
Gender: Ages of men and women: up to 26 years of marriage Height for an Unmarried Person: Qualification: 5 feet 4 inches (162.5 cm). fourth and fifth year MBBS
|Running||1 Mile (1.6 km)||8.30 min|
|Push-ups||10 Repetitions||02 min|
|Sit-ups||10 Repetitions||02 min|
|Chin-ups||02 Repetitions||02 min|
- The entry test date will be implied by the separate PNR&SC through the site.
- The following subjects will be subjected to computer-based or e-testing:
- Academic test (English, Math, Physics, and General Knowledge) Intelligent test Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be called for a preliminary medical exam, an interview, and the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) at their respective PNR&SCs. The following are the PET standards:
- Candidates who pass the initial Medical/Interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will receive application forms.
- Just shortlisted applicants according to legitimacy would be called for Test/interviews at ISSB.
- Clinical Assessment of ISSB-suggested competitors would be held at the closest CMH/Maritime Clinic.
- Naval Headquarters will make the final selection based on merit.
- Either the ISSB or the GHQ/NHQ/AHQ selection board rejected the application three times, or both the ISSB and the GHQ/NHQ/AHQ selection board rejected it once.
- Removed from any foundation/preparing organization of Military on any ground.
- disqualified from any affiliated college or institution of the Armed Forces for disciplinary reasons.
- tested in accordance with the ISSB, GHQ, NHQ, and AHQ Selection Boards’ one-year validity for recommended candidates.
- Tested four months (120 days) following the candidate’s most recent ISSB appearance Join Pak Navy as M Cadet Jobs
- Resigned from all government positions, including those in the armed forces.
- Sentenced by a courtroom for offense including moral turpitude.
- an Armed Forces Appeal Medical Board deemed him medically unfit.
- Pronounced ill suited by Military Emergency clinic aside from those cleared by Allure Clinical Board. Join Pak Navy as M Cadet Jobs
- submitting original academic certificates that have been altered.
- The application forms conceal information.
- Candidates with dual nationality must give up their citizenship either before being commissioned or passed out, or within six months of joining M Cadet, whichever comes first.
How To Apply
Please visit the Navy’s official website at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk if you want to join the Pak Navy as a M Cadet in 2023.
Candidates can also register themselves by going to the nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment and Selection Center. On Nov 11, 2023, online registration will be closed.
FOR MORE NAVY JOBS: CLICK HERE