Are you looking for scholarships with full funding in Abu Dhabi, UAE? If so, you have come to the right place. The Fully Funded Khalifa University Scholarships in Remarkable Scholarships 2023 in Abu Dhabi | Fully Funded are now accepting applications.
One of Abu Dhabi’s best universities, Khalifa University offers degrees at the undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate, and Doctor of Medicine levels. Khalifa University Scholarships
According to QS rankings, it is the 401st best university in the world. International students can apply for fully funded scholarships at Khalifa University.
There is no application charge for the Khalifa College Grants 2023. Scholarships for Masters, Ph.D., and Doctor of Medicine degrees are available at Khalifa University to residents of the UAE as well as international students.
There are scholarships available in all academic fields and majors, including engineering, medicine, information technology, business, health, the arts, and others.
The candidates who are chosen will have all of their expenses covered by Khalifa University. The scholarship is open to applicants from any nation. Khalifa University Scholarships
This is the best chance you’ll ever have to study or do research in Abu Dhabi with scholarships from international researchers. The majority of Arab scholarship applications are now open.
Details of Khalifa University Scholarships 2023
- Country: Abu Dhabi
- University: Khalifa University
- Degrees: Undergraduate Master & Ph.D., Doctor of Medicine
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 30 April 2023
The majority of the costs will be covered by Khalifa University Scholarships. Here the rundown of the costs covers for the global understudies.
- Support for attending international research conferences in addition to full tuition fees and medical insurance
- Stipend (subject to change each month): GRTA Represents Graduate Exploration and Aide Grant
- Month to month Payment During MSc: Stipend of AED 8,000 Per Month During the Ph.D. 10,000 AED Note: In the application form, please select the GRTA Graduate Research & Assistant Scholarship for only international students.
- Certificates for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees, an Official Transcript, a Detailed CV, a Statement of Purpose, a Personal Statement, and two Letters of Recommendation Valid Passport Size Image with White Background Valid Passport Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – Ph.D. applicants only) Certificates for English Language Proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL).
- Using the institutional TOEFL code 0960, you can send official TOEFL score reports directly to Khalifa University of Science and Technology.
- Score report for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Using the institutional GRE code 0822, official score reports can be sent directly to Khalifa University of Science and Technology.
- Obtaining a master’s degree after completing a bachelor’s degree
- Certificate of Proficiency in English.
- Examine for admission.
- Master’s degree completion through the Ph.D. program.
- Statement of the research (500-1,000 words).
- Examine for admission.
- KNOW THE APPLICATION DEADLINE is the last day to submit an application for the Khalifa University Scholarships 2023 in Abu Dhabi.
- Admission to all graduate programs in the College of Engineering and College of Arts and Sciences will open on November 14, 2022, and will close on April 30, 2023.
- Midway through May 2023, the Fall 2023 Notification of Admission Decisions will be released.
- All candidates are unequivocally urged to present the finished application structure and every one of the expected records as quickly as time permits.
- Each semester, only one program is open to applicants.
- A person cannot reapply after being turned down for admission in one round.
How to Apply!
- The entire process of applying for the Khalifa University Scholarships 2023 can be done online.
- All you have to do is fill out the application form and send it in along with the necessary documents as outlined above through the application portal.
- Visit the official website link provided below for additional information and to apply.
Does Khalifa University offer scholarship?
Khalifa University offers three categories of scholarships based on academic merit and other relevant factors : Tier 1 and 2 scholarships cover full tuition fees, provide textbooks, offer medical insurance for full-time international students, cover flight expenses, and visa fees.
How can I get scholarship in Khalifa University?
All applicants are evaluated and mapped to a specific scholarship Tier on the basis of academic merit and other relevant factors, in line with Khalifa University’s strategic priorities, rules and regulations. Meeting the eligibility criteria for a specific Tier does not guarantee a scholarship award.
Does Khalifa University give salary to students?
Like Abu Dhabi, the university is diverse and offers faculty from the U.S., Europe, and around the world. Khalifa University offers graduate students a comprehensive full-ride STEM scholarship that includes: Full tuition and academic fees. Monthly stipend ($2,200 for Masters and $2,700 for PhD)
What is the minimum GPA for Khalifa University?
Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 out of 4.0, or equivalent (e.g. an upper second-class honors in a UK-style degree, from a reputable accredited institution).