Lakehead’s Exclusive Entrance Scholarships– Concentrate on in Canadian College like Lakehead College is want of the majority of the understudies. Applications are open for Non-Canadian residents who are entering Lakehead College from a secondary school,
or who are moving from a worldwide school or college, will be considered for the Undergrad Entry Grants. All the undergrad programs are qualified for this grant. No different application is required understudies who gets confirmation in any undergrad program will be consequently be qualified for this grant.
The grant is accessible to the top worldwide understudies applying to Lakehead College for 2024-2025. Set number of grants are accessible for and up-and-comers will be chosen on merit premise. There are two rounds of application(in February and April). The absolute term of the grant is as long as 4 years.
Lakehead College was laid out on June 4, 1946, by a Request in-Gathering of the Territory of Ontario. It is a public examination college with grounds in Thunder Cove and Orillia, Ontario, Canada.
Lakehead’s Exclusive Entrance Scholarships Lakehead College is positioned 801 in World College Rankings by Times Advanced education and has a general score of 4.0 stars, as per understudy surveys on Studyportals.
Lakehead’s Exclusive Entrance Scholarships Details:
- Sustainable gave a 90% normal is accomplished in every scholarly year.
- Sustainable gave a 80% normal is accomplished in every scholarly year.
- Non-sustainable, once just grant granted in Year 1.
- Greatest length of grant term is 4 scholarly years or until the main degree is granted, whichever happens first.
- Beneficiaries whose status changes and might be charged homegrown expenses will have their grant esteem reconsidered to compare to the homegrown entry grant framework and guidelines accessible around then.
- Entrance Grant midpoints are granted in view of what might be compared to your normal utilized for confirmation thought. Lakehead’s Exclusive Entrance Scholarships
- Your Entry Grant will be applied to your first-year educational cost to a college degree program once you have effectively finished Lakehead College’s Scholastic English Program.
|IB Average||Scholarship Amount|
|90.0%+||35+||$40,000 ($10,000 x 4 years)|
|80.0% – 89.9%||30-34||$30,000 ($7,500 x 4 years)|
|75.0% – 79.9%||28-29||$6,000 ($6,000 in Year 1 only)|
Programs offered under the scholarship:
- Native Schooling
- Applied Life Sciences
- Applied Life Sciences (Lakehead Georgian organization)
- Software engineering
- Software engineering (Lakehead Georgian Organization)
- Criminal science
- Financial aspects
- Schooling Simultaneous
- Schooling Successive
- Designing synthetic
- Designing common
- Designing electrical
- Designing mechanical
Last date to apply for undergraduate programs at Lakehead University for international students is March 1, 2024.
How to apply:
You can apply online on the Authority Site of Lakehead college. No Different application is expected for the grant. Understudies who get affirmation will be naturally considered for the grant Lakehead’s Exclusive Entrance Scholarships.
What is the Lakehead University Undergraduate Entrance Scholarship?
This question typically provides an overview of the scholarship, including its purpose and eligibility criteria.
Who is eligible to apply for the scholarship?
Information about eligibility criteria, such as academic achievements, extracurricular activities, and any specific requirements for applicants.
How do I apply for the scholarship?
Details on the application process, including deadlines, required documents, and any online application portals.