ADNOC has currently announced latest Analyst Jobs in Dubai 2023 for both males and females applicants which will be posted in Al Dhafra Petroleum. ADNOC Careers UAE more details are given below with criteria. During the stages of investment origination, execution, and monitoring, perform supporting activities
such as assisting in the preparation, review, and validation of financial models and business cases, analyzing data, and supporting activities related to the drafting of investment stream documentation, detailed placement memorandums, and service tenders.
ADNOC Careers UAE
- Analyst, Group Strategic Investments
Latest Analyst Jobs In Dubai 2023 Details
|Name of Institute||ADNOC|
|Location||Anywhere in Dubai|
|Job Category||Dubai Jobs|
Latest Analyst Jobs In Dubai 2023 Eligibilities
- As required, conduct research at the sector, market, and investment partner level to assist the team during the deal screening stage.
- Utilizing both internal and external databases as well as information channels, collect and analyze public data.
- Deals under consideration should be subjected to financial analysis and valuation, with an emphasis on model integrity, multivariate sensitivity analysis, and the review and validation of key assumptions.
- Draft supporting documentation for capital deals and projects, as well as develop and maintain business and financial models.
- Contribute to the explanation and presentation of investment business cases to internal stakeholders by supporting finance teams from Group Companies.
- Contribute to the investigation and evaluation of major deal/project execution risks and the justifiability of operational and financial goals.
- Analyze the market, strategy, and acquisitions in detail, compile them, and present them to the team.
- assistance in completing the requirements of the deal and developing business cases by liaising with key internal stakeholders, such as Legal, Compliance, Finance, and Marketing and Sales, among others.
Latest Analyst Jobs In Dubai 2023 Qualifications
- The minimum qualification is a bachelor’s degree in mathematics, finance, or economics.
- Minimum skills, knowledge, and experience
- three years of relevant work experience in a financial services organization in the planning or execution of investments; ideally with an investment bank, accounting firm, large corporation, or financial investor (PE firm or other fund).
- preferred oil and gas industry experience
- Certifications for Professionals:
How to Apply For Latest Analyst Jobs In Dubai 2023?
- Candidates who wish to apply for open Latest Analyst Jobs In Dubai 2023 must visit the official website via the provided link.
- Applications that are late or incomplete will not be accepted.
- The interview will take place with those who have been shortlisted.
- Applications can be submitted online.
- Click here and apply
see more jobs