Candidates who meet all of the aforementioned requirements for Latest Charge Nurse Jobs In DG Khan 2023 can submit their applications for DG Khan Teaching Hospital’s open charge nurse Jobs In Punjab. Interested female candidates with a bachelor’s degree in nursing who are seeking a career opportunity at Dg Khan Teaching Hospital
should immediately submit an online application. The complete eligibility requirements and application submission procedure for Charge Nurse Jobs at DG Khan Teaching Hospital are detailed below.
Jobs In Punjab
- Charge Nurse
Latest Charge Nurse Jobs In DG Khan 2023 Details
|Hiring Organization||Dg Khan Teaching Hospital|
|Place of Posting||Dg Khan|
|Qualification||Bachelor to Master|
|Job Category||Government Job|
Latest Charge Nurse Jobs In DG Khan 2023 Eligibilities
- Applicants must have a BSc in nursing from a recognized government institution.
- For nursing positions, only female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Females must reside with dg khan.
- Candidates must be at least 21 years old.
- Equal opportunities for people with disabilities, people of color, and others
How to Apply for Latest Charge Nurse Jobs In DG Khan 2023?
- Candidates who are interested and qualified should fill out an online application at the portal https://adhoc-shome.pshealthpunjab.gov.pk. For the candidates’ benefit, detailed instructions for filling out applications on the portal are available. Hardcopies sent via mail or handwritten submissions will not be accepted.
- Shortlisted, qualified candidates will be invited to an interview.
- At the interview, candidates should bring their original certificates and documents.
- Candidates of any gender who reside in the Province of the Punjab are eligible to apply.
- Attached to the online application are attested copies of educational qualification certificates (Matric, F.Sc., MBBS, with each year’s transcript, valid PMC/PMDC Certificate), an experience certificate, two most recent passport-size photographs, a domicile certificate, and CNIC.
- Government, semi-government, and autonomous body employees should apply to NOCS through their departments.
- All quotas will apply, and recruitment will follow the Punjab Government’s current recruitment policy through 2022.
- Age relaxation will be in accordance with Punjab Government policy.
- Applications that are incomplete will not be considered and will be rejected without notice.
- Without any information, the number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- Interviews will not be permitted for TA/DA.
See more jobs