For the most recent Combined Military Hospital Latest CMH Quetta Jobs 2023 advertisement, tap this page. We provide the most recent Jobs In Balochistan opportunity for Balochistan residents looking for employment in the government, particularly in Pakistan Army-related departments, including Combined Military Hospital Quetta positions.
CMH is a hospital chain run by the Pakistan Army that has locations in a variety of Pakistani cities. On this page, we are going to talk about CMH Quetta, which is in Balochistan. CMH is looking for people who are well-educated, skilled, and disciplined for the following CMH jobs: Ward Boy Electrician Chowkidar Cook Sanitary Worker Male Sanitary Worker Female
Candidates who wish to apply for these positions are advised to carefully read the requirements, which state that applicants must have a Matric or Middle School diploma in order to be considered for any government position. The candidate should be between the ages of 18 and 25. As a result, only qualified applicants who meet the requirements should apply using the instructions below.
Latest CMH Quetta Jobs 2023
- Ward Boy (BPS-04)
- Electrician (BPS-04)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Cook (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (Male) (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (Female) (BPS-01)
Jobs In Balochistan Details
|Name of Institute||Frontier Corps|
|Location||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Qualification||Matric to Intermediate|
Latest CMH Quetta Jobs 2023 Eligibility
|Ward Boy (BPS-04)||Primary qualification with relevant field experience|
|Electrician (BPS-04)||Primary qualification with relevant field experience|
|Chowkidar (BPS-01)||Literate applicants are eligible|
|Cook (BPS-01)||Literate applicants are eligible|
|Sanitary Worker (Male) (BPS-01)||Literate applicants are eligible|
|Sanitary Worker (Female) (BPS-01)||Literate applicants are eligible|
How to Apply For Latest CMH Quetta Jobs 2023?
- Applications, as well as attested copies of certificates of education, experience, CNIC, residence, and recent photographs, should be sent to the address listed below.
- The application must be submitted on due date.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The proper application procedure should be followed by candidates from government or semi-government departments.
- Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will receive call letters for a test.
- The test and interview will not be paid for in any way.
- see more jobs at Punjab Jobs Portal
See more jobs