On this page of our website, you can get the Latest Gilgit Baltistan Police Jobs 2023 ASI Assistant Sub Inspector Form. For GBP Careers a variety of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) (BPS-11) positions in the Gilgit-Baltistan Police Department, applications are invited from qualified male and female residents of the region.
The HEC has been given permission by the Gilgit Baltistan Police to collect applications for the position of Assistant Sub Inspector and to conduct physical and written tests. The HEC has advised all candidates to apply only for Latest Gilgit Baltistan Police Jobs 2023 that are suitable because applicants who are ineligible will be excluded from the selection process when applications are shortlisted. This is done to ensure fairness, transparency, and merit.
Latest Gilgit Baltistan Police Jobs 2023
- Assistant Sub Inspector
GBP Careers Details
|Hiring Organization||Gilgit Baltistan|
|Place of Posting||Pakistan|
|Qualification||FA / FSc|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All government jobs|
Latest Gilgit Baltistan Police Jobs 2023 Eligibilities
- A FA/FSc or equivalent degree from a recognized board is required of all applicants.
- New candidates should be between the ages of 18 and 25, while current government employees should be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Physical Dimensions:
- Male candidates should be at least 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- Only male candidates should have a chest measurement of 33″ x 34.5″ inches.
- The female candidate ought to be at least 5 feet and 2 inches tall.
Latest Gilgit Baltistan Police Jobs 2023 Recruitment Process
- Candidates must first take a physical examination, which is described in detail below.
- Test of Endurance:
- Candidates for the male position must run 1.6 miles in seven minutes, while candidates for the female position must run one mile in seven minutes.
- Candidates who passed the physical exam will be called for a 100-point essay on the subjects listed below.
- English, Urdu, and Islamiat Pakistan Affairs General Knowledge
- The successful candidates will take the psychological assessment test, which consists of the following five sections, following the written exam.
- Statements that describe a candidate’s feelings, attitudes, and beliefs serve as the foundation for quantitative analysis.
- Completion of an incomplete sentence.
- associates words
- writing stories.
- Self-description The final list of successful candidates will be made available online at www.jobsalertpk following the completion of the physical, written, and psychological tests.
How to Apply for Latest Gilgit Baltistan Police Jobs 2023?
- For the Physical Test, applicants can sign up online at http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- Carefully complete the online registration form by providing precise and accurate information in the required fields.
- Candidates must pay Rs. for the Physical Test Fe. in Account No. 1000/- 1742 7900 133401, Title of Account: Bank, Higher Education Commission: Branch Code: HBL 1742.
- At https://etc.hec.gov.pk, candidates can fill out an online application and download the bank fee challan.
See more jobs