Halliburton is looking for the right people and announced Latest Halliburton Jobs In Dubai 2023 who want to be leaders, and grow. By giving our Senior Geomechanics Engineer Jobs the tools they need to grow professionally and personally, we are able to attract and keep the best talent.
Working for one of the largest suppliers of goods and services to the global energy industry offers opportunities, challenges, and rewards. Our consulting team is looking for a senior geomechanics engineer. The job requires collaborating with other technical professionals on multi-disciplinary projects
developing workflows, executing and leading geo-mechanical projects, and developing workflows. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in cutting-edge geo-mechanical analysis software, such as numerical modeling software FLAC3D or ABAQUS, as well as solid/rock mechanics and fluid flow through porous media.
Latest Halliburton Jobs In Dubai 2023
- Senior Geomechanics Engineer
Senior Geomechanics Engineer Jobs Details
|Name of Institute||Halliburton|
|Location||Anywhere in Dubai|
|Job Category||Dubai Jobs|
Latest Halliburton Jobs In Dubai 2023 Responsibility
- Geomechanical modeling in both 1D and 3D.
- Analyses of wellbore stability
- Analytical and numerical analysis of sand production.
- simulations that combine mechanics and fluids.
- Analyses of subsidence and compaction, caprock integrity, and fault reactivation.
- Thermal analysis, geo-mechanical analysis of damage to the casing, stability of the junction, salt and creep, and other issues
- Analyze the integrity of the salt cavern.
- interpretation of laboratory and well tests.
- Results of rock mechanics laboratory tests for characterization.
- Results from the mini-frac, LOT, XLOT, and DFIT tests for estimating field stress
- Review the due diligence and write your own independent report.
Latest Halliburton Jobs In Dubai 2023 Requirements
- preferred PhD in geomechanics, civil/mechanical, or mining engineering, with at least five years of work experience.
- OR a master’s degree in civil, mechanical, mining, or reservoir engineering with a focus on geomechanics, geotechnical, or rock mechanics, and at least eight years of experience in the industry
- a solid foundation in the fundamentals of geomechanics, including techniques for testing and interpreting rocks and geomechanical analysis theories.
- Knowledge of methods for estimating and measuring pore pressures and of geomechanical analysis tools and procedures
- previous knowledge of coupled hydrothermomechanical analysis and simulation.
- proficient in FLAC3D or ABAQUS-based numerical simulation software.
- a solid understanding of reservoir engineering and the fundamentals of drilling and completion techniques.
- It is highly preferred to have prior knowledge and experience with reservoir simulation software.
- Python proficiency is highly desired.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment were demonstrated.
How to Apply For Latest Halliburton Jobs In Dubai 2023?
- Candidates interested in these open positions must first visit the company’s website, select a position, and then submit an online application.
- The test or interview will be called to applicants who have been shortlisted.
- Applications that are late or incomplete will not be accepted.
- Candidates will receive additional benefits and lucrative salary packages.
- Official Website
see more jobs