Latest IOB Jobs 2022 -Apply Online @iob.in. Candidates can check the Latest IOB Jobs 2022 Security Guard Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at iob.in recruitment 2022 page. Here we have provided Latest IOB Jobs 2022 online application form, online process, so candidates can apply at Indian Overseas Bank official website iob.in
In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, the certificate inter-alia must specify that the candidate does not belong to “CREAMY LAYER” section excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Post and Services under Government of India
Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under Creamy Layer are not entitled for OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
Candidates serving in Government /Quasi Government Offices/Public Sector Undertakings including Nationalised Bank, Financial Institutions will be required to produce Original “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview, failing which the candidature may not be considered
Latest IOB Jobs 2022 Vacant Position
- Security Guard Job
Latest IOB Jobs 2022 Details
|Post Name||Security Guard Job|
|No of Posts||Various Post|
Latest IOB Jobs 2022 Eligibility Details
- Latest IOB Jobs 2022, a leading Public Sector Bank invites online applications from eligible Ex-Servicemen for recruitment against 20 Vacancies of Security Guards for their Central Office in Chennai.
- Perform Security Guard duties i.e. to watch or look after the premises or department for the purpose of its safety, security and guard against attack, or assault, or infiltration and against removal of the Bank’s property by any unauthorized person and/or to watch and guard as above the movement of Bank’s property from one place to another, whether inside or outside the Bank.
- Operating gadgets like Electronic Alarm systems, CCTV systems, X-Ray machines, Door Frame Metal Detector (DFMD), Hand Held Metal Detector (HHMD), etc., for security of men and materials entering or exiting the Bank’s premises.
- Maintenance and Operation of Fire Alarm systems and Fire-fighting equipment.
- Work in shifts including night shifts.
- To perform other routine duties of the Subordinate cadre as required by the Management from time to time.
- Educational Qualification:
- A pass in 10th standard or its equivalent examination but the candidate should not have passed Graduation examination or its equivalent.
- The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language.
- Character should be “EXEMPLARY‟ at the time of valid discharge from Armed Forces.
- The medical standards which the candidates must possess should be minimum SHAPE1 or AYE, whichever is applicable, at the time of valid discharge from the Armed Forces.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on the Cut-off Date. Such certificates should be dated on or before the Cut-off Date.
Latest IOB Jobs 2022 Documents Required:
- Printout of the valid physical fitness test Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered
- iProof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- iPhoto Identify Proof such as Passport/ Aadhaar / e-Aadhaar Card / PAN Card/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card.
Mark sheets & certificates for educational qualifications.
- Discharge Book
- Ex-Servicemen Identity Card
- viii. Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC / ST / OBC/EWS category candidates.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India. OBC caste certificate containing the Noncreamy layer clause should be valid as on the date of interview if called for (issued within one year prior to the date of interview if called for). Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online
application form for Latest IOB Jobs 2022.
Latest IOB Jobs 2022 Important General Instructions
- Candidates are required to apply only for Latest IOB Jobs 2022 ‘ONLINE‟ through Bank’s website. Any other form of application shall not be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Incomplete applications / Applications without supporting documents will be rejected outright.
- In case of candidates uploading more than one application for any reason, the latest registered application will only be considered.
- Only Candidates willing to work in shift basis (247365) should apply.
- Before applying, the candidates must ensure that he fulfils all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement and has in his possession the requisite documents and certificates specified by the Bank, and that the particulars furnished in the Online application are true and correct in all respects.
- All candidates called for Online Test, will have to produce originals as well as selfattested photocopies of the prescribed certificates in support of their educational qualification, experience, date of birth, caste, etc. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS Category are required to submit originals as well as self-attested photocopies of their certificate issued by the competent authority, in addition to the other certificates in support of their eligibility criteria.
Selection Process for Latest IOB Jobs 2022
- The mode of selection as follows:
- Objective type Test – Online.
Physical Fitness Test.
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the Tests without the following documents:
- Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Test;
- Photo-Identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter / application form; and
- Photocopy of Photo-Identity proof as mentioned above
- Original Ex-Servicemen Identity Card and photo copy of the same.
- Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Test will not be permitted to take the Tests.
- Physical Fitness Test, as detailed below, carrying total score of 100 shall be administered to assess the overall physical fitness of the candidates.
- Selection will be made on the basis of the reservation wise merit list. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Online Test or Physical Fitness Test
- The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Online Test and Physical Fitness Test after preliminary screening / short listing with reference to candidates’ qualification, experience, profile vis-à-vis job requirements etc.,
- Results of the candidates who have qualified for various stages of the recruitment process and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the website. Final select list will be published on the website.
How to Apply Latest IOB Jobs 2022
- Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.iob.in and click on the “Careers” Page to open the link “Recruitment of Security Guards” and then click on the “Apply Online” link to open the Online Application Form.
- Candidates will have to enter all the required details in the online application form.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature
- Candidates should fill in the details in the Online Application at appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify that every field is filled in the application using the “RECHECK” button. The name of the candidate or his father etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- On successful submission of the Online Application form, an acknowledgement with Registration Number will be generated. Candidates should note this Unique Registration Number for future reference failing which they will not be able to proceed further.
- Candidates are required to upload their relevant documents as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents
- Candidates should take a printout of the system generated submitted Online application form by clicking the “Print your Application” link & save the printed application form for future reference.