Latest ISI jobs 2023 online apply applications are invited from across the country for BPS-01 to BPS-17 positions, which were recently announced by Pakistan’s well-known intelligence agency to hire staff. Opportunities have been announced for Pakistani civilians in the ministry of defense. This is a magnificent opportunity to join ISI Pakistan Occupations as vocations and begin work for your country and country. A total of more than 300 job openings have been advertised in major newspapers.
After confirming that they meet all of the requirements outlined in the official ISI job advertisement, both men and women are eligible to apply for these positions. After the recruitment process is finished, these positions will be made available to them. The application structure for presenting an application can be downloaded from .
The total subtleties isi non military personnel occupations qualification standards, application accommodation process, who can apply, commercial structure and other significant subtleties will be portray at this page.
Latest ISI Jobs Detail
|Hiring Organization||Inter Services Intelligence.|
|Place of Posting||Any where in Pakistan|
|Qualification||Primary to Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Posted Date||20th August|
|Last Date||5th September|
Latest ISI Jobs Vacancies List
- Assistant Director
- Security Sub Inspector
- Operator Special
- Technical Monitoring Staff
- Lady Receptionist
- Site Supervisor
- Special Staff
- Traffic Analysts Supervisor
- Sub Divisional Officer
- Charge Nurse
- Sub Inspector
- Security Sub Inspector
- Traffic Analysts
- Sub Engineer
- Naib Qasid
- Mess Waiter
- Sanitary Worker
Latest ISI Jobs Eligibility Criteria
To apply for ISI Jobs candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a Pakistani national holder
- Equal Opportunity for male and females
- Candidates have zero criminal record previously
- Physically fit can apply
- Applicants must have required qualification on this post where he/she applying
Latest ISI Jobs Salary and Benefits
Where Inter Service Intelligence is the most well-known department within the country as well as outside of it for its work, employees can expect to receive more respect and career benefits once they join.
- Challenging environment to work
- Handsome salary packages
- Department with respect
- Work with professional team
- A work environment that is peaceful
- Food for free
- Training sessions are an investment
- Allowances for medical care
- Travel expenses and accommodation
- The path to a successful career
- The right to equal learning opportunities
- The education of children
- Duty schedules can be flexible
How to Apply for Latest ISI Jobs
- Assuming you meet above given necessity and intrigued to apply for isi office so you should go to given site and submit online application structure and download charge store slip.www.recruitments.com.pk.
- Application forms submitted in hard copy are “Not Required”:
- The candidate is required to pay Rs. 14001 for Rs. and BS-17 positions. 850/ – for presents in 115-7 on 1S.16 and Rs. 300 for BS-1 through BS-6 positions.
- The fee can be paid with a 20-digit invoice number generated on your fee slip using I bill invoice from any Paisa Jazz Cash, UPaisa TCS express counter, or Internet Banking participating bank. Since the Deposited Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable, candidates must verify their eligibility prior to applying for any position.
- The website will generate deposit slips until 1400 hours after the application deadline.
- To keep away from burden/rush, up-and-comers are instructed for early accommodation concerning application expense.
- A candidate may, subject to eligibility, apply for two positions within any group of posts at SW 2, 8, 19, Sr 367, 16, Sro 11, 13, 13, or Sr 12, 17, 18, 21, by paying a single fee.
- There will be an additional fee to apply for additional posts, and so on.
- Subject to the submission of Disability Certificates from the relevant Government Departments, DISABLED CANDIDATES HAVE THE RIGHT TO A FEE EXEMPTION. The intimation slips for the test results cannot be sent via postal or courier services. Candidates are encouraged to check the website (www.recruitments.com.pk) Latest ISI Jobs on a daily or alternate basis and to keep their cell phone numbers active. for announcements of tests and results. Providing accurate personal information and submitting supporting documents Only candidates who meet the requirements will be invited to an interview and test. Applications must be received by the closing date of the advertisement. There will be a general age relaxation in accordance with government policies.