District and Session Court Hangu has announced latest Jobs in Hangu 2023 for the most recent advertisement can be found here. Residents of Hangu District and KPK are eligible to apply for kpk jobs today in the district and session courts, and qualified, well-educated, and disciplined candidates are encouraged to apply for the positions listed below.
There are positions in Hangu City in District and Session Court, such as Junior Clerk BPS-11 and Driver BPS-06. All government positions in Hangu will be filled based on open merit and a female quota for which a high school diploma or equivalent is required. The appointment will be made solely on a contract, and the contract’s duration can be extended if an individual performs satisfactorily.
Candidates who are interested in applying should compare their qualifications to those shown in the image below. Candidates who hold a matriculation or middle school diploma and are between the ages of 18 and 45 are eligible to apply. Therefore, applicants who meet the requirements should follow the instructions below for applying.
Latest Jobs In Hangu 2023
- Junior Clerk
KPK Jobs Details
|Name of Institute||District and Session Court Hangu|
|Location||Anywhere in KPK|
|Qualification||Matric and Middle|
Latest Jobs In Hangu 2023 Eligibilities
|Jobs Name||Qualifications and Experience||Age limit|
|Junior Clerk||Matric or equivalent qualification from any recognized Institute|
30 word per minute typing speed is required
|18 to 30|
|Driver||Middle qualification is required|
Must have LTV/HTV License
5 Years experience in LTV Driving
|30 to 45|
How to Apply For Latest Jobs In Hangu 2023?
- The following address should be used to submit applications along with a recent photograph and all relevant documents, such as an educational certificate, proof of residence, and CNIC.
- The application envelope should clearly state the position being applied for.
- After the deadline, applications that are incomplete will not be considered.
- Government workers should apply in the right way.
- For the selection process, there will be no TA/DA payments.
- At the interview, candidates should bring original documents.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
- District Courts – Peshawar High Court
see more jobs