Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Latest KSEW Jobs 2023 Advertisement is accepting applications. Applications for the Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Jobs in a variety of fields, such as Assistant Programmer, Sr., are welcome from Karachi residents who are educated
experienced, hardworking, skilled, and well-disciplined. The disciplines for which applicants may apply are Supervisor (Welding), Supervisor (Electrical), Electrician, Welder, Fabricator, Grinderman, and Khallasi. As a result, applicants for the most recent jobs in Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works must apply by the deadline.
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or higher in the relevant field from a recognized board, as well as experience in the field, in order to apply for Latest KSEW Jobs 2023. Candidates must also be between 35 and 45 years old.
It is a wonderful opportunity to recruit for a company of this type, where they can earn a handsome salary package and other KS&EW employee benefits. I will now provide you with additional information about it down below.
Latest KSEW Jobs 2023
- Assistant Programmer
- Sr. Supervisor (Welding)
- Supervisor (Electrical)
Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Jobs Details
|Name of Institute||Public Sector Organization|
|Location||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Qualification||Matric to Graduation|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
Latest KSEW Jobs 2023 Eligibilities
- If you want to apply, you need to have a Bachelor’s, Intermediate, B.Tech., DAE, or Matric qualification from a recognized university, institute, or board.
- You need between two and ten years of relevant experience.
- Pakistani nationality is important to apply.
How to Apply For Latest KSEW Jobs 2023?
- Apply online at www.karachishipyard.com.pk/page/careers for consideration.
- Candidates who are interested in applying should send their applications via plain paper along with a detailed CV and attested copies of educational and experience certificates to the address listed below.
- Applications that are incomplete or submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- The requested post must be clearly stated on the envelope.
- Attendance at the Test or Interview is not eligible for TA/DA.
- At the interview, candidates should bring original documents.
see more jobs