Latest Pakistan Ordinance Center Jobs 2022 Today we have gathered a notice about Pak Army Ordnance Center Malir Cantt Jobs 2022. We get this notification from the Daily Express paper on January 23, 2022. Competitors living in the State of Punjab are qualified for these positions. Neighborhood competitors can likewise go after Class IV jobs. Applicants looking for Jobs in Pakistan Army ought to go after these jobs.
Pak Army Ordnance Center Malir Cantt is getting applications from qualified people to fill the places of Class Attendant, Shorthand typist, Naib Qasid, Cook Unit, and Misalchi. Educated, Primary, Matriculation, and Intermediate capabilities are qualified for these positions. Up-and-comers who need to go after these open jobs should be somewhere in the range of 18 and 30 years of age.
Introduction Pakistan Ordinance Center Malir Cantt
Pronounced a cantonment by the Royal British Government as POW Camp by Muhammad Irfan Malik and Ismail Sherwani on 11 October 1941, in the exigencies of World War II, this cantonment was taken over by the Pakistan Army in 1947. This canttonment fills in as the principle cantonment of Southern areas of Sindh region. It houses common homes like the Cantonment Bazar Area, DOHS l and 2, Askari-5 and Falcon Complex, Army Cantonment is extended over an area of 12sq km. it is the finish of Mahmoodabad
Malir Cantonment is authoritatively administered through “Cantonment Board Malir”, a Local Body by its contract, under the purview of Ministry of Defense, through the Military Lands and Cantonment Department (ML&C), headed by a Director General. The administration of the Cantonment Board gets authority from the Cantonment Act, 1924 and rules and guidelines made there under. The cantonment keeps up with its own foundation of water supply, power and is outside the purview of City District Government Karachi.
Vacant Positions For Latest Pakistan Ordinance Center Jobs 2022
- Class Attendant
- Cook Unit
- Naib Qasid
Latest Pakistan Ordinance Center Jobs 2022 Details
|Hiring Organization||Ordnance Center Malir Cantt|
How to Apply for Latest Pakistan Ordinance Center Jobs 2022?
- Applications (no particular structure) submitted to the Commander Ordnance Center Malir Cantt Karachi-9 are expected by February 10, 2022, to get declarations of schooling/experience, CNIC, residency, different archives and Postal Order/Bank Draft/Order of Payment in the accompanying sum should be joined by affirmed copies. Rs. 200/ – Mandatory for the Commander Ammunition Center just for the Shorthand Typist classification.
- The Shorthand Typist Written/Computer Test will be hung on February 15, 2022, at 0800. The meeting date and time will be informed by means of SMS.
- BPS-1 Trade Test/Interview will be hung on February 16, 2022, at 08:00.
- The first records are expected during the test/interview. No TA/DA will be acknowledged.
- The dynamic cell phone number should be determined in the application. An up-and-comer can apply for 1 x post.
- Up-and-comers will be permitted to enter Malir Cantt just through Military Police Checkpoint No. 6.
- (Note: All up-and-comers are expected to bring a Face Mask and Writing cushion/pen and so forth for the Written Exam)
CLICK HERE FOR APPLY : Pakistan Ordinance Center