The Latest Poland Government Scholarship is open to international students. The Remarkable Scholarships 2023 in Poland (Fully Funded) is open to Polish students who want to earn a free master’s degree.
The Lukasiewicz Scholarship Program and the Banach Scholarship Program are combined into a single award. The Government of Poland ukasiewicz Fully Funded Scholarship is open to applicants from all over the world with any academic record.
Latest Poland Government Scholarship Any citizen of any nation can apply for the scholarship. Additionally, submit an application for the Asia-Pacific ADB-JSP Japan Scholarship for 2023-23.
Numerous academic majors, including engineering, information technology, science, social science, and the arts, are eligible for Poland Government Scholarships. The scholarship will cover everything needed to complete the Masters’ program.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA) Program have collaborated on this Scholarships in Poland for International Students 2023, a joint study in Poland scholarship that will be offered within the framework of Polish development assistance.
Latest Poland Government Scholarship Details:
|Provided by:||Ministry of Foreign Affairs|
|Degree level:||Masters Degree|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||31 March 2023|
All of the students who have been chosen to study in Poland will have almost all of their costs covered by the Poland Scholarship.
- Stipend of PLN 1,700 per month and exemption from public university tuition fees
- Selected Applicants will also receive 500 Polish Lira to help with the costs of moving to Poland and writing their dissertations during their time there.
Available Study Fields:
The Poland Government Scholarship by HEI covers all courses.
- Social Sciences,
- Life Sciences,
- and Agricultural Sciences
- At the time of submission, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have a Master’s degree, but not Polish citizenship, or be citizens of one of the aforementioned nations.
- not have received a scholarship under the Program Speak English in the past, not less than at the B2 level.
How to Apply for Poland Government Scholarship?
- To submit an application for a Polish Government Scholarship, click the link below.
- Make an account and follow the on-screen instructions to submit your application online.
- After submitting the application, you will receive an email with the application reference number.
- The official advertisement link can be found below:
What is the Polish Government scholarship 2023?
The Polish Scholarship 2023 is for international students from different countries to come and study at Polish Universities. The Government is offering a Fully Funded Master Degree Scholarship and they have to apply under a Łukasiewicz Scholarship.
Can I get full scholarship in Poland?
University-specific scholarships: Many universities in Poland have scholarship programs. These scholarships are based on academic achievements or some specific criteria. They can provide partial or full funding for your education.
How much is the stipend for the Poland Government scholarship?
The Poland Government Scholarship provides the following benefits that will cover your living expense and study in Poland; The tuition fee of any Public university will be waived. A monthly Stipend will be provided up to 1700 PLN (391 USD) to each scholarship holder.