Reported Most recent Commercial No. 07 (Latest PPSC Jobs) by the Punjab Public Service Commission via an online job portal at www.ppsc.gop.pk in a newspaper.
There is good news for those who are interested in PPSC Jobs in Pakistan! You have arrived in the right place.
We have put total subtleties of empty positions and applying strategy beneath. You can see the official advertisement down below.
Punjab-based highly skilled and dynamic professionals are invited to apply for the most recent PPSC jobs.
Those who meet the requirements for eligibility may apply for these positions. Age limit, capability, experience, and habitation
Recommended for the posts are referenced against each in the ad given underneath.
The Punjab Public Service Commission is a government agency responsible for hiring and administering the provincial civil services and management services in the Punjab Province of Pakistan
The Punjab Public Help Commission (PPSC) is an administration organization liable for employing and directing the common administrations and the executives administrations in the Punjab Territory of Pakistan.
Table of Contents
Latest PPSC Jobs Details
|June 25, 2023
|July 17, 2023
|Punjab Public Service Commission
|No of Seats
Latest PPSC Jobs Vacancies
|No of Seats
|Chief Mechanic (BS-17)
|System Network Administrator(BS-17)
|MS/BS (CS/ CE/ IT)
|Assistant Director (Legal)(BS-17)
|Deputy Director (Tech)(BS-18)
How to Apply for Latest PPSC Jobs
- Please apply online at the PPSC’s official website: www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- The aforementioned positions are open to applications from both men and women.
- The challan form can be downloaded from the PPSC’s official website.
- Pay the registration fee of Rs. 600 at any National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) branch.
- Before applying online, please read the PPSC website’s general instructions regarding the application fee, written test, and interview.
- The candidate must be a resident of Punjab.
- The employee’s nomination District or Region will be assigned duty.
- The application is open to regular employees of the Punjab Government, the Federal Government, semi-government institutions, and autonomous bodies with comparable pay scales.
- The competitors will guarantee that they will give marks acquired/absolute checks or rate authentication, everything being equal, gave by the Able Power, at the hour of interview. The CGPA should not be used.
- Only on the PPSC’s website can any information be found that is genuine; Consequently, candidates should not put their faith in such information.
- The Shorthand Test and Composing and Capability Test, whenever required, may be held at Lahore
- Last date to apply online for PPSC Occupations is seventeenth July 2023.
What is the purpose of the PPSC?
To advise the Government on such matters as may be prescribed relating to the terms and conditions of service of persons who are members of a Provincial Service or hold posts in connection with the affairs of the Province. Such other functions as may be prescribed.
Who is eligible for PPSC?
A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in any field is required for the position. During the candidate’s studies for the qualifying degree, they may be allowed to take a preliminary exam.
What is PPSC exam in Punjab?
In order to select the most deserving, competent, and qualified candidates for state services and other administrative positions with the Punjabi government, the Punjab Public Service Commission conducts a number of examinations, including the Punjab Civil Services test.