Latest Rhodes Scholarship in UK- A groundbreaking open door. The Rhodes Scholarship 2023 is a postgraduate honor for understudies to learn at the University of Oxford. It is one of the most seasoned graduate grants on the planet. The Rhodes Scholarship is considered among the most esteemed global grant programs on the planet.
It is a groundbreaking chance to finish Masters or PhD degree at the University Latest Rhodes Scholarship in UK of Oxford. The Rhodes Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship granted to youngsters from around the world to learn at Oxford.
Every year Rhodes grants 100 Scholarships to International Students from various nations. Rhodes Scholars come to the UK for at least two years and can apply to concentrate Latest Rhodes Scholarship in UK on most full-time postgraduate courses presented by Oxford University. This grant was laid out in 1902.
Apply for the University of Oxford Rhodes Scholarship by following the means. The Scholarship will cover every one of the Expenses for the Full Duration of the Program. There is No Application Fee. The Scholarship is profoundly aggressive.
The Rhodes Trust will choose 100 understudies from 22 nations Latest Rhodes Scholarship in UK for a Fully Funded Master and PhD Scholarships. The total data about the Rhodes Scholarship Application is accessible beneath.
Details About The Rhodes Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Country: UK
- University: University of Oxford
- No. of Scholarships: 100
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Opening Date: 1st August 2022
SEE MORE: INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
What does the Rhodes Scholarship Cover?
- All University and College Fees
- The University Application Fee
- Living Stipend (£17,310 Per Annum) (For Living and Accommodation Expenses)
- Two Economy class Airfare to Oxford toward the beginning of the grant and one economy trip back to the understudy’s nation of origin at the finish of the grant.
- Concentrate on Visa Fee
- Global Health Surcharge (IHS)
- On Arrival in Oxford, Scholars Receive a Latest Rhodes Scholarship in UK Settling in Allowance (£225)
List of Countries that are Eligible for Rhodes Scholarship
What number of Rhodes Scholars Per Year? Latest Rhodes Scholarship in UK The Rhodes 100 Scholarships are split between these nations.
- Rhodes Scholarship AUSTRALIA (9 Scholarships)
- BERMUDA (1 Scholarship)
- Rhodes Scholarship CANADA (11 Scholarships)
- CHINA (4 Scholarships)
- EAST AFRICA (1 Scholarship)
- Covering Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, and Burundi
- GERMANY (2 Scholarships)
- HONG KONG (1 Scholarship)
- INDIA (5 Scholarships)
- ISRAEL (2 Scholarships)
- JAMAICA and THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN (2 Scholarships)
- Covering Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, St. Kitts-Nevis, Montserrat, Anguilla, the Turks and Caicos Islands, Cayman Islands, and the British Virgin Islands
- KENYA (2 Scholarships)
- MALAYSIA (1 Scholarship)
- NEW ZEALAND (3 Scholarships)
- Rhodes Scholarship PAKISTAN (1 Scholarship)
- SAUDI ARABIA (Up to 2 Scholarships)
- SINGAPORE (1 Scholarship)
- Rhodes Scholarship SOUTHERN AFRICA (10 Scholarships)
- Covering South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, and eSwatini
- SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON, AND PALESTINE (2 Scholarships)
- Joined ARAB EMIRATES (2 Scholarships)
- Rhodes Scholarship UNITED STATES (32 Scholarships)
- WEST AFRICA (1 Scholarship)
- Covering Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, the island of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé and Principe, and Togo.
- ZAMBIA (2 Scholarships)
- ZIMBABWE (2 Scholarships)
Rhodes Scholarship Eligibility
Could it be said that you are Latest Rhodes Scholarship in UK qualified for a Rhodes Scholarship?
- You Must have Completed your Bachelor’s Degree.
- The essential residency of the grant is 2 years. The Rhodes Scholarship isn’t for under 2years.
- The wide qualification standards of the Scholarship; authoritative qualification rules are recorded in the significant Information for Candidates report for your nation/district.
How to Apply
The Application for Rhodes Scholarship Latest Rhodes Scholarship in UK application for 2023 passage is additionally unique for every country. Select Your Country and see the Detailed data.
CHECK MORE: SCHOLARSHIPS
What is the Rhodes Scholarship in the UK 2023?
The Rhodes Scholarship covers Oxford University course fees, as well as providing an annual stipend. For the 2022/23 academic year, the stipend is £18,180 per annum (£1,515 per month) from which Scholars pay all living expenses, including accommodation.
Is the Rhodes Scholarship fully funded in 2023?
Rhodes Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available for masters and PhD studies and provides living stipend (£15,144 per annum), all University and College fees and the University application fee.
How many Rhodes Scholars are there a year in the UK?
We now award over 100 Scholarships a year. The Scholarship covers all fees and a stipend for two to three years, with over 300 Scholars in Residence in Oxford at one time.