The most Latest Senati of Pakistan Jobs 2023 Application Form can be downloaded from official site. Jobs In Islamabad announced for Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16), Junior Assistant (BPS-09), Gunman (BPS-07), Staff Car Driver (BPS-04), and Naib Qasid (BPS-01) are just a few of the open positions at the Senate Secretariat of Pakistan Islamabad.
The organization is seeking dynamic individuals who are committed professionals for these positions. These positions have been advertised on a merit-only basis by the department, and qualified women and members of minority groups are encouraged to apply.
The Latest Senati of Pakistan Jobs 2023 will initially be filled on a contract basis for three years, with the possibility of regularization upon satisfactory performance. Candidates who are interested in applying should meet the qualifications, skills, and experience listed in the image below. In general, Masters, Bachelors
Intermediate, Matric, and Middle are required for the open Latest Senati of Pakistan Jobs 2023 as is relevant experience. Candidates ought to be at least 30 years old. Therefore, only qualified applicants should submit an application in accordance with the following application procedure.
Latest Senati of Pakistan Jobs 2023
- Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16)
- Junior Assistant (BPS-09)
- Gunman (BPS-07)
- Staff Car Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
Jobs In Islamabad Details
|Name of Institute||Senate of Pakistan|
|Location||Anywhere in Islamabad|
|Qualification||Primary to Master|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
Latest Senati of Pakistan Jobs 2023 Eligibility
|Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16)||Master|
|Junior Assistant (BPS-09)||Intermediate|
|Staff Car Driver (BPS-04)||Primary|
|Naib Qasid (BPS-01)||Primary|
How to Apply For Latest Senati of Pakistan Jobs 2023?
- At the OTS website, interested individuals must register online and complete an application: www.ots.org.pk.
- The test fee can be paid in any Bank Alfalah, HBL, or ABL branch or by using the prescribed Bank Challan, which can be found at www.ots.org.pk.
- Candidates must send the online application, two recent passport-size photographs, attested copies of all educational documents, a domicile certificate, their CNIC, and any other relevant documents to Open Testing Service Office No. 1, Central Avenue, Islamabad, Bahria Town Phase-VI
- All applications must be delivered to the OTS headquarters via courier; applications received by hand or after the deadline will not be considered.
- On the last day for applications to be submitted, incomplete applications will not be accepted after office hours have ended.
see more jobs