Let’s look at the most Latest Shelf Drilling Jobs In Dubai 2023 here. The most recent Shelf Drilling Corporate Compliance Specialist Jobs in the UAE, Thailand, India, Egypt, and Italy are presented here. Use the updated list below to apply for Shelf Drilling job openings on our website.
Shelf Drilling is the largest jack-up rig contractor in the world. Along with highly competitive compensation packages, they provide opportunities to advance your career through extensive global mobility and international assignments.
We welcome your participation in our expanding success. Shelf Drilling is a jack-up drilling contractor with locations in India, South East Asia, West Africa, the Middle East, and North Africa.
Latest Shelf Drilling Jobs In Dubai 2023
- Corporate Compliance Specialist Jobs
Latest Shelf Drilling Jobs In Dubai 2023 Details
|Name of Institute||Shelf Drilling|
|Location||Anywhere in Dubai|
|Job Category||Dubai Jobs|
Latest Shelf Drilling Jobs In Dubai 2023 Responsibility
- The company’s global compliance programs are supported by this position, which focuses on compliance-focused learning and development elements, utilizing existing resources, and spotting new opportunities.
- Help with the rollout of training and follow-ups, such as the annual Code of Conduct and other online courses.
- Ensure that all annual online compliance trainings are completed on time and that the tracking process is maintained to ensure compliance.
- Track compliance and coordinate Third Party compliance trainings across all locations.
- Contribute to compliance communication via mail, posters, and other means and coherence.
- Coordinate and communicate guidelines, procedures, and policies pertaining to compliance.
- Promote compliance initiatives via (Newsletter) in close collaboration with support staff and other functions, particularly Internal Audit, Communications, and HR Global Training.
- Inform everyone of any new developments or updates regarding compliance.
- Set up calls, meetings, and other related administrative tasks to support compliance initiatives.
- As directed by the Associate General Counsel, draft, edit, and format letters and legal documents.
Latest Shelf Drilling Jobs In Dubai 2023 Requirements
- equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- a minimum of three years’ work in a similar position.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Visio, and other electronic tools, as well as strong interpersonal and organizational skills Ability to use Excel and similar software to create graphs and reports Knowledge of electronic databases and systems
How to Apply For Latest Shelf Drilling Jobs In Dubai 2023?
- Candidates must first visit the company’s website, select a position, and then submit an online application in order to apply for these open positions.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will be called for the test or interview.
- Applications that are late or incomplete will not be considered.
- The official website
see more jobs