The Latest University of Padua Scholarship in Italy is open for applications. The University of Padua Remarkable Scholarships 2023 in Italy (Fully Funded) is open to all international students from around the world.
Students who are interested in receiving a fully funded scholarship to study in Italy are encouraged to apply. Scholarships are available for Masters or Bachelor’s degrees. The scholarship is available for the 2023–2024 academic year.
At the University of Padua, you can study almost any academic field or major. Excellent students from Europe can apply for the awards and build their futures. This grant will cover everything you need to finish your degree.
An Italian university, the University of Padua (UNIPD) was founded in 1220. This is the world’s second-oldest university. UNIPD positioned at fifth on the planet while second in Italy. The university currently enrolls more than 65,000 international students.
Latest University of Padua Scholarship Details:
|University:||University of Padua|
|Degree level:||Bachelors, Masters|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||2 May 2023|
The Latest University of Padua Scholarship in Italy is a full and unrestricted scholarship for international students from around the world. To Study Free in Italy, all costs will be covered by the UNIPD Award. Listed below are specifics:
- a complete waiver of tuition for the duration of your degree program and a scholarship of €8,000 per year.
- There is also a 7000 Euro regional scholarship available.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Padua Fully Funded Scholarship:
- The applicants must not be citizens of Italy. There may also be country or region-specific requirements for some scholarships.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in order to be admitted to the Masters program. Latest University of Padua Scholarship
- Students who wish to apply for a PhD must have earned or anticipate earning a Masters degree.
- Valid ID (only for EU or equivalent applicants); Valid passport
- Permit to stay in Italy (only available to non-EU applicants who are already living there);
- transcript/mark sheet from school;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) Motivation Letter Language proficiency certificate Other specific documents required for the chosen degree program Please note that all documents must be uploaded in the.pdf format.
How to Apply for University of Padua Scholarship?
To apply for the University of Padua Scholarship 2023–2024 in Italy, there is an online application system. For more information on the application process and guidelines, please go to the official website listed below.